What's new

Bollywood has immense impact on our lives: Pakistani actress

Status
Not open for further replies.
wrong, i have friends from north india, and they do not understand many of the urdu words that I often use. They are hindi speakers from Delhi/UP area. The muslims of north india do understand urdu, but like I said, even they are using hindi now mostly

I am also from north and do not understand south indian and north-east indian language....we have so many number that we can't even count..that thus not mean we have to remember every language....indian speak there native language mix with language from other state...shamjay macha...

I have many indian friends and they are hindi speakers, trust me there are some major differences with the way you guys speak and the way pakistanis speak. the difference between the two languages is indeed the usage of persian or Sanskrit based words. Real urdu is heavily persianized compared to hindi

Wasn't that what I said?

are you trying to copyrighting Urdu...ha ha ha seriously yaar...salute to you....:lol: bro language can not be seperated by boundries and neither culture. It will influence one another. Pakistani knows about hindu culture and hindi because they watches bollywood. we knows about islam and urdu because we have muslims in India.....:bounce:

it was born in India, but Urdu is dying in India because of hindu nationalism. Like I said only some muslim elders are using it

lol Urdu is dying in india...if we are hindu nationalist congress would have never been to power and we are burning like pakistan today...every language is important....we have many urdu literature keeping this language well alive along with bollywood...

are you trying to copyrighting Urdu...ha ha ha seriously yaar...salute to you....:lol: bro language can not be seperated by boundries and neither culture. It will influence one another. Pakistani knows about hindu culture and hindi because they watches bollywood. we knows about islam and urdu because we have muslims in India.....:bounce:

languages can easily be killed if the other side is showing nationalism and promoting some other language, urdu is almost completely wiped out from India except some corners

lol Urdu is dying in india...if we are hindu nationalist congress would have never been to power and we are burning like pakistan today...every language is important....we have many urdu literature keeping this language well alive along with bollywood...

dude, there have been movies made on this subject "death of urdu language" just go watch " In custody" which starred Shashi kapoor

languages can easily be killed if the other side is showing nationalism and promoting some other language, urdu is almost completely wiped out from India except some corners

dude, there have been movies made on this subject "death of urdu language" just go watch " In custody" which starred Shashi kapoor

pakistan created there fake world in which they are living and if thousand of Pakistani life lost in bomb blast can't bring them out of there illusion then how my four line will do it...

wrong, i have friends from north india, and they do not understand many of the urdu words that I often use. They are hindi speakers from Delhi/UP area. The muslims of north india do understand urdu, but like I said, even they are using hindi now mostly

I m myself a North Indian had u read my post correctly i said North Indian use n understand many ''Urdu words'' not that we can understand typical Urdu nor can converse with u in basic Urdu....

As far Muslims of North India is concerned their situation is quite similar to Hindus of Pakistan who despite being Hindus speak fluent Urdu n might have problem in Understanding many Hindi words.

Hindi is wide used in India in conversation n Indian media is dominated by it thats why u see the diff in Indian Muslims n Pakistani Muslims.
Infact Indian media is quite dominent in Pak also due to Hindi Serials n Bollywood thats why Pakistanis can easily understand Hindi dialect but the same isn't true for India...

Urdu may have been founded in (Delhi) but today it is definatly a pakistani language, because most people in India except some muslim elders dont use urdu any more, I have muslim indian friends and even they are using Sanskrit words, which is hindi basically

Urdu is not the native language of majority of pakistanis.Of the total 60 and 70 million native speakers of Urdu,52 million in India as per the 2001 census.You don't even speak it properly.Urdu in Pakistan has undergone changes and has lately incorporated and borrowed many words from Pakistani languages like Pashto, Punjabi, Sindhi and Balti etc.This why you feel your Urdu is different from Indian one.If you wanna hear proper Urdu come to Lucknow.

What is wrong in using Sanskrit words.Sanskrit is the mother of all North Indian languages.Urdu has large number words from Sanskrit often you don't realize it.

yes the same way pakistan killed all other language except urdu and even in that process they lost half of there country... sudhar jao sudhar jao....

Sorry to burst your bubble.There are far more native Urdu speakers in India than in Pakistan.:lol:

mora piya mose bolat naahi.
rang barse re bheege chunar wali
tere mast mast do nain
Ore piya
piya bawri.
You think these are Urdu songs?
There are many Urdu(in fact Persian and Arabic) words which are in the Hindi dictionary. Languages adopt the vocabulary from other languages.
Bollywood is definitely Hindi. If you think it is Urdu, then it means Hindi and Urdu are very closesly related languages.
Hindi movies and songs also have a significant influence of Punjabi and Marathi.
only when they are talking in a religious sense they will use hindi, but most other times they are using urdu.

Real hindi speakers of india use a lot of words that I do not understand and they have a different accent.

Bollywood has a tradition of using urdu since the beginning, especially in it's songs

Although I agree with Joe, the fact is that a lot of times when Indians speak Hindi, I have no idea what they are talking about.

I am not familiar with Sanskrit vocabulary at all.

yes the same way pakistan killed all other language except urdu and even in that process they lost half of there country... sudhar jao sudhar jao....

Stop being foolish.

Pakistan has had greater poets in Urdu tongue than Indian Urdu speakers.

Allama Iqbal trumps all.

Most people from both Pakistan and India are not very good at pure Urdu.

mora piya mose bolat naahi.
rang barse re bheege chunar wali
tere mast mast do nain
Ore piya
piya bawri.
You think these are Urdu songs?
There are many Urdu(in fact Persian and Arabic) words which are in the Hindi dictionary. Languages adopt the vocabulary from other languages.
Bollywood is definitely Hindi. If you think it is Urdu, then it means Hindi and Urdu are very closesly related languages.
Hindi movies and songs also have a significant influence of Punjabi and Marathi.

it's defiantly not hindi, it is mostly urdu with some added hindi words. the songs are almost completely urdu, only a fool will deny this. out of a billion songs, of course there might be some which are hindi, bengali, tamil etc... but 99% of them are urdu

I see the troll brigade is out in full force.
There is no denying that Urdu in Pakistan and India has started to diverge and maybe in 200 years they will be 2 different languages as well.

And I am from Punjab, but I consider myself a native Urdu speaker.
You don't have to be from Delhi to be a native Urdu speaker

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom