What's new

Bollywood by Pakistani Student

the watcher is always the master.

I have cut rest of your religious crap from the comment. let's focus on this part.. Watchers are of two types one who actually pay and watch movies in Theatre and others who watch it on stolen copy/downloaded versions of the movies.. The second catergory constitute 99.99% of you Pakistanis and that act is theft so in real sense you are thieves and see your guts that you are complaining on stolen stuff as well.. :lol:

Watcher is always the master- Go tell this to one of your Pakistani Mujra girl and tell her you became her master since you watcher her show. uske baad apne chehray aur pichwaade ka sooratayhaal kaise badalta hai yeh dekhna..

Again a personal opinion being presented as fact .

you are changing your stand now .

Nobody said that bollywood is only successful because it is artistic but we only negated you when you said that bollywood is only successful because of ' cheap emotionalism and nudity' .

Who's presenting it as fact? Why are you getting irked by his posts? Let's all just be happy about how good & popular Bollywood is. :cheers:

don't get your hopes too high. bollywood is all plagiarized from hollywood.

If it is then stop watching it.. Don't be a hypocrite who will fist illegally download it, watch it and still will have enough guts to complain about it on online forums..

I have cut rest of your religious crap from the comment. let's focus on this part.. Watchers are of two types one who actually pay and watch movies in Theatre and others who watch it on stolen copy/downloaded versions of the movies.. The second catergory constitute 99.99% of you Pakistanis and that act is theft so in real sense you are thieves and see your guts that you are complaining on stolen stuff as well.. :lol:

Watcher is always the master- Go tell this to one of your Pakistani Mujra girl and tell her you became her master since you watcher her show. uske baad apne chehray aur pichwaade ka sooratayhaal kaise badalta hai yeh dekhna..

you can focus on whatever. but deep in your heart you know that things don't change. the watcher is the always the Master. and the dancer/actor is the entertainment and that is FACT. that is why they dance for people. for their Masters

Again a personal opinion being presented as fact .

you are changing your stand now .

Nobody said that bollywood is only successful because it is artistic but we only negated you when you said that bollywood is only successful because of ' cheap emotionalism and nudity' .

This is what I wrote:

Yes. That is exactly what I wrote. I suggest you read it again.

Mass appeal is for entertainment, not 'art'.

There are many ways of providing mass entertainment and Bollywood's formula is emotionalism plus half-nudity.

Hollywood has a much bigger bag of tricks up its sleeve, including special effects and a vastly greater talent pool.

That's like saying that Hollywood is famous because of Citizen Kane and Schindler's List.

But everybody knows to differentiate between the occasional art movie and the run-of-the-mill production.

I am not changing anything. Bollywood's success is because of emotionalism and half-nudity. The occasional artisitc movie is no more representative of Bollywood than it is of Hollywood.

If it is then stop watching it.. Don't be a hypocrite who will fist illegally download it, watch it and still will have enough guts to complain about it on online forums..

i never said i watch it or illegaly download it. these things are coming in your head becoz you are the one who does this! caught! in urdu we call it "chor ki darhi mein tinka" . means the culprit always shows his guilty signs :lol: :lol: :lol:

You are just shocked that i know so much about your society and religion that you are ashamed to admit. :D

link proves my point: ranking according to whom? westerners?. pathetic.
doesn't change the GLARING FACT that india has the HIGHEST gap in male:female sex ratio. shows the anti-woman mentality of indians.

No shockers there.. We know what mullahs in Pakistan teaches you.. nothing better is expected out of you.. You are in the state that you are in, for no reason..

No shockers there.. We know what mullahs in Pakistan teaches you.. nothing better is expected out of you.. You are in the state that you are in, for no reason..

come on! just becoz your hindu pandits were proven wrong by science n modernization doesn't mean you have to project your failures to other religions. admit that worshiping idols n lingams was wrong n you were led astray.

who says we blast people at mosque??

those are criminals, not common Pakistanis. they break the LAW.

Learn the difference. or go to a better school. :lol: :lol: :lol:

They are muslims and Pakistanis first and criminal last.. Go deal with it..

This is why Pakistanis watch bollywood.

To laugh.

Apparently Pakistani Brigadier Generals call and sms indian officers daily. :rofl:

Last edited by a moderator:
come on! just becoz your hindu pandits were proven wrong by science n modernization doesn't mean you have to project your failures to other religions. admit that worshiping idols n lingams was wrong n you were led astray.

Huh? And science and technology proved Islam right? Must've been sleeping when that bombshell hit....I better get myself converted this minute.

Huh? And science and technology proved Islam right? Must've been sleeping when that bombshell hit....I better get myself a converted this minute.

yep..in Islam we have scientific proof that Islam is the correct religion. but for that you have to go read about them :)

Back
Top Bottom