What's new

Bollywood actress Kareena Kapoor embracing Islam

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sexual partners out of wedlock are rakhels. GF or not. Whether or not Pakistanis consider their girlfriends would depend on the fact if they were sexually active with their girlfriends. Also our consideration or your inconsideration does not change that even your sexual partners out of wedlock would be your rakhels.

You can't change a meaning of a word.

Can you point me to a source where this word is defined as per your interpretation ???

Rakkail is derived from the word Rakhna or keeping (hence the English word keep or a kept woman), which implies a woman being kept (like a procession)
I've heard hindi movie dialogs where casual sexual partners are often accused as "Rakhel! Kal moohi!" :D. You might be right, but again, the point is whatever she is called, she is not considered anything good.

Rakkail is a derogatory word... with a connotation of a prostitute on retainer..
Maybe. But even a casual sexual partner won't be considered anything good from a religious point of view.

So in Islam, as you say, , all girls who have pre marital consensual sex are considered rakkails (or prostitutes on a retainer) ???
Well if favors are not exchanged and as you say that word is exclusively for female prostitutes, then no. But still they will burn in eternal hell fire dude, thats bigger! Islam does not do name calling, that's society.

What about men who have pre marital sex?

Dawgs? :D

Well that's society, but from Islam's point of view they will burn in eternal hell fire too.

Rakkail is a derogatory word... with a connotation of a prostitute on retainer..

So in Islam, as you say, , all girls who have pre marital consensual sex are considered rakkails (or prostitutes on a retainer) ???
What about men who have pre marital sex?

Islam forbides it as i stated before we donthave any concept of dassies unlike Hinduism

We dont have any concept of daasies in Islam. the word used by that Pakistani member is considered bellow the belt here in Pakistan and among Muslims.

Thank you.. That's exactly what I wanted to hear.. Unlike what Asim is propagating that all women who engage in pre marital sex are rakkails...

PS: as far as I understand, Islam does permit the concept of concubinage ...

Fake news from Weekly Blitz........

If she was going to be a Muslim why is she praying to Ganesha?
madhur-blessings-read.jpg

What nonsense. How much is Mahr? It can be 1 rupee for all it matters.
Bhai, itna religion jhaadne se pehle us bande se baat karo jo bechara divorce ke baad lut gaya barbaad ho gaya apni exwife ko paise dete dete, even if shes a proffesional and earns good money.
Marriage is a religious concept. If you're religious then get married before engaging in sex, people who don't are considered sinners and will burn in eternal hell fire and all the good stuff.
Now thats faith. You cant prove it so dont use this reference for reasoning purposes. Aise to hum bhi mythological hinduism se cheezen laake rakh den. :). lets talk sense.
Is it that you want to be religious, you want to be sexually active and you don't want to be married... :D

No, I dont want to bring the the gaseous stuff like marriage rituals to decide about want for a person for life. I mean love commitment is enough to live together.

Now temme how will reciting some ritual shlokas and quranic verses and shouting kabool 3 times or taking 7 pheres around fire actually decides your qualification to burn in hell fire, etc etc. Actually who dont keep promises of love and commitment irrespective whether hes married or not deserves to burn in hell. :) Hope u got my point.

I've heard hindi movie dialogs where casual sexual partners are often accused as "Rakhel! Kal moohi!" :D. You might be right, but again, the point is whatever she is called, she is not considered anything good.

:lol: .. Now Hindi movie dialogs are the barometers for defining the meanings of a word.. That way our Dharam Pahji of "kutte mein tera khoon pee jaoonga" fame would be classified the biggest vampire of all times :rofl:

Maybe. But even a casual sexual partner won't be considered anything good from a religious point of view.

The point is not religious, but the correctness of a terminology used by Pakistani member here...

Well if favors are not exchanged and as you say that word is exclusively for female prostitutes, then no. But still they will burn in eternal hell fire dude, thats bigger! Islam does not do name calling, that's society.

Any evidence that supports the bold part ;) ???

:lol:

Islam forbides it as i stated before we donthave any concept of dassies unlike Hinduism

And as I replied, Islam allows for concubinage which is not much different from dassies (which is an outdated concept now and is rarely seen)

They are called 'Zaani' which means adulterer. The punishment for both, men and women is same.

Wouldn't they have to be married to be called an adulterer?

The word keep & its Hindi/Urdu translation refers to a woman being financially supported in return for sexual favours. That logic may not hold now since many women are capable of looking out for themselves and any relationship that they might share with a man would more likely be on equal standing. All words used at a different social/cultural time would hardly be a accurate description of what might happen now.

Why do mods allow suspicious sources of threads to remain open?

But when a thread about China stopping Muslims doing Ramadam thread is closed, on the basis of mods saying suspicious source.

Dont understand mods sometimes.

Bhai, itna religion jhaadne se pehle us bande se baat karo jo bechara divorce ke baad lut gaya barbaad ho gaya apni exwife ko paise dete dete, even if shes a proffesional and earns good money
If you have faith, then thats divine law. If you don't then why get married, could have made a few wills and co-ownership of assets document.

I mean love commitment is enough to live together.

So who is stopping you? Bass ooper walay se jhapar paray ga jab mulakaat hogi.

Now temme how will reciting some ritual shlokas and quranic verses and shouting kabool 3 times or taking 7 pheres around fire actually decides your qualification to burn in hell fire, etc etc. Actually who dont keep promises of love and commitment irrespective whether hes married or not deserves to burn in hell. :) Hope u got my point.

There are SOPs for everything and punishments of varying degrees for violations.

Wouldn't they have to be married to be called an adulterer?

Any male who commits adultery, married or not, is called Zaani and deserves punishment. However, the punishment for a married adulterer is more severe then that of an unmarried one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom