What's new

BOL (film) wins 3 out of 7 awards

Due this is 3 hour movie and it happens quickly in a 3 hour movie. Even you saw Bollywood or Hollywood, How it turns 20 years in 5 minute.

For 3 hours the ending was rushed. Also the Atif Aslam concert in the middle made me lolz.

All I care about is that the BOL promoted new talent, boosted up lollywood and did an amazing job inside/outside the country and we should all be proud of it no matter wt

My best ever movie. I am proud and This is Pakistani movie with record Business. Heart touching Story. Songs are at peak. All performed extraordinary. A movie to watch and open eyes.

My best ever movie. I am proud and This is Pakistani movie with record Business. Heart touching Story. Songs are at peak. All performed extraordinary. A movie to watch and open eyes.
my favourite of all time too:pakistan:

The talent is there in Pakistan (look at the drama/TV industry and Sharmeen Obaid Chinoy), but it is not utilized properly.

Before Zia, Pakistan had a pretty good film industry, but he came and ruined that (and Pakistan). Now, there is an interest in making good movies after a long time. It'll take some time before Pakistan can start making movies like Iran, Europe, the U.S, etc but I'm confident that we'll get there.

The talent is there in Pakistan (look at the drama/TV industry and Sharmeen Obaid Chinoy), but it is not utilized properly.

Before Zia, Pakistan had a pretty good film industry, but he came and ruined that (and Pakistan). Now, there is an interest in making good movies after a long time. It'll take some time before Pakistan can start making movies like Iran, Europe, the U.S, etc but I'm confident that we'll get there.

I think Waar will have a bigger impact than this film did.

I don't exactly know what Waar is about but in my opinion this film did make an impact.

It was pretty realistic.

Waar is about WoT, which has affected millions of Pakistanis. Plus Shaan is the leading star. Last time he was in a film, it was the first time we got recognition from even Indians. Remember Khuda Ke Liyeh?

Waar is about WoT, which has affected millions of Pakistanis. Plus Shaan is the leading star. Last time he was in a film, it was the first time we got recognition from even Indians. Remember Khuda Ke Liyeh?

As long as Pakistan keeps churning out good movies, I'll be happy.

i have seen this movie. the best pakistani movie i ever saw. everyone who saw it with me liked it. rarely pakistani movies are this good.

Hopefully Pakistani movies will start improving. I just hope their budgets are increased and the cast and crew get paid handsomely. I've written a couple of screenplays and am working on a few right now as well. It be pretty great to direct Pakistani films in the future but the insanely low pay and overall film budget is what scares me and retracts me.

Hopefully Pakistani movies will start improving. I just hope their budgets are increased and the cast and crew get paid handsomely. I've written a couple of screenplays and am working on a few right now as well. It be pretty great to direct Pakistani films in the future but the insanely low pay and overall film budget is what scares me and retracts me.
the most important thing is new faces/talent which we will see coming in lollywood this year, saw few trailers of up coming lollywood movies, i must say, they look pretty good

Back
Top Bottom