What's new

Boeing delivers US Navy combat plane with Indian equipment

Boeing/ Airbus... all companies @ India.

me-gusta.jpg

That's nice, Government should make sure that we do more of these kind of things.

nice news

BTW can somebody post list of Indian equipment in plane?

BHEL has performed always well and has been in list by FORBES

Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (BHEL) (BSE: 500103, NSE: BHEL) is one of the oldest and largest state-owned engineering and manufacturing enterprise in India in the energy-related and infrastructure sector which includes Power, Railways, Transmission and Distribution, Oil and Gas sectors and many more.[4] It is the 12th largest power equipment manufacturer in the world. In the year 2011, It ranked ninth most innovative company in the world by US business magazine Forbes. BHEL is the only Indian Engineering company on the list, which contains online retail firm Amazon at the second position with Apple and Google at fifth and seventh positions,respectively.[5] It is also placed at 4th place in Forbes Asia's Fabulous 50 List of 2010 . BHEL was established more than 50 years ago, ushering in the indigenous Heavy Electrical Equipment industry in India.[6]

http://www.google.co.in/url?sa=t&rc...ncXRBQ&usg=AFQjCNHAJEkzWySOtG5ySAeARfU-rzEXPA

News of the day for me!
Zinklinona jinglinona yokarekaza!:dance:
Kazanonthe porkenonthe kailogopasa!:dance:

Waiting for tejas ew variant!

This shows confidence of Indian local Industry by US, on a US fighter in service with their forces which is a unique aircraft and has no parallel in the world.

Great to hear this news.

Would be nice if they give us a few Growlers as present.:partay:

Mate, don't let yourself tricked because the article mentions the Growlers, because we don't produce any part that would be specific to this version:

The contract to BEL in this regard was awarded by Boeing in March 2011 for working on sub assemblies of F/A-18 Super Hornet cockpit.

So just like HAL, BEL is producing minor parts of the general F18 Super Hornet, while the latter might be an outcome of the MMRCA. Btw, wasn't it Boeing officials that said HAL is not able to absorb the ToT? So much for their confidence in Indian defence industry. :)

Boeing/ Airbus... all companies @ India.

me-gusta.jpg

Low production costs, the best argument to outscource to India!

That's nice, Government should make sure that we do more of these kind of things.

That's why they pushed competitions and increased the ammount of ToT and mainly offsets. Now foreign countries have to go for JVs with our industry to pay back the offsets and this is one of the examples for it.

Amazing how Indian scientist and researchers are now helping the rest of the world, this is what happens when all the major nations in the world trust each other, I am happy that Indian researchers, scientist etc are playing a huge role in the world through peaceful means.

No wonder USA, France, Israel etc are willing to give India the highest of techs, they know they can trust India, well done guys and congrats.

Oh Damn!!! The US Naval defence is getting compromised too nowadayz.....can't believe that. Anywayz Thanks India U guyz are taking very good care of USA nowadayz for us.....umm.....:D

Nixon impresses me more and more ;)

Back
Top Bottom