What's new

Body Language !

all these posts are so funny, i forgot to laugh! typical bluster bazi by i****s!

Its an obvious consequence when the guy with the most guns in Pakistan is perceived by the nation to be a coward. Only his actions in defence of Pakistan can save his reputation. Its not like this will be a raat gai baat gai type thing for him. America would continuously be more and more belligerent towards Pakistan and each incident would remind us of his impotency as a defender of the nation.

I thought he is the same guy that give NRO to PPP with Mush....
He visited dubai to met with Benazir..

i dont have much infos on it

he's fairly apolitical....at least that's how he has carried himself thus far.

Since you see Gilani's strange behavior and Kayani, I post previously explaning it.

This is GUILTY of their faces clearly after OBL raid.

photo_1305373481738-3-0.jpg

A Pakistan Press Information Department photo released May 14, 2011 shows army chief general Ashfaq Kayani (2R), General Khalid Shameem Wynne (R), Air Chief Marshal Rao Qamar Suleman (L) and Chief of the Naval Staff Admiral Noman Bashir (2L)

_52787951_011992522-1.jpg

Now feeling comfortable in China meeting. :hitwall:

i dont have much infos on it

he's fairly apolitical....at least that's how he has carried himself thus far.

What post Kayani hold when Mush was army chief???
He is very pro american,,,

he held 2 different posts during Gen. Musharraf's tenure

pro this or pro that....we dont know what they are thinking or what their political views are, we don't listen to them talk --when they voice their approvals or disapprovals over things. So we can only make opinions here.

Finally ppl on this forum are realizing what I have been saying for last few months this army is nothing but a bunch of losers wearing uniform lack courage and morals to stand upto USA(don't mean war though) they are only good at taking $$$$ and killing their own

Finally ppl on this forum are realizing what I have been saying for last few months this army is nothing but a bunch of losers wearing uniform lack courage and morals to stand upto USA(don't mean war though) they are only good at taking $$$$ and killing their own

own the institutions... we need not to worship these generals... like many here still do...

MuZammiL Dr. s[1]n;1760502 said:
ek chuha london men betaah hay , dusraa president house men , teesra suar jo tasveer men haath mila raha hay apnay doOosray baap kerry se ...

for me all the corrupt politicians are Pigs starting from the president to the last corrupt man in Pakistan, whether they are in the president house or prime minister house or their offices or the parliaments or not in parliament but doing everything to earn dollars for their pockets and their red nights on account of the normal Pakistani and the well being of Pakistan.

Kiyani and Pasha are already on extensions and it is time for them to go. If the the Generals did not know that OBL was in Pakistan that is a shame and on top of that OBL was doing terrorism in Pakistan and these Generals were clueless.

We do not need them because hving them or not having them does not make a difference.

Kerry: We damn care about you, your parliament, and resolutions.
Kayani: Yes, you are right SIR, just got an sms about the two drone attacks.
Alas ! instead of a strong and firm attitude Against USA ,our Leaders showing body language of Promising dedicated service to US in Future also:hitwall:

Firstly I will not forget the role Army played in floods to help victims , and role brave soldiers played and lives we lost in name of this war on terror.

As for the role our current Gov/Generals are doing I think they are intelligent people and understand the complexities of he job a hand better

I have faith in our forces and Army and Gov (even if you know who is in charge)

What you are saying is wrong as well.
We ousted a military dictator and ushered in an era of democracy in which we are supposed to be heard by our elected representatives.
Are we being heard?
Why then all the blame on Army and none on the Awam.
Army was sent packing and rightly so.
Now the policy needs to be defined by the elected representatives as per their commitment to the people of Pakistan.

Our officers and jawans are embracing Shahadat fighting rascals of TTP and other terrorist organizations who are certainly not our own people...
Ask the people of Swat what our own people did to them before military operation had to be carried out.

Regarding our submission to desires of USA, i agree that we need to redefine what we are seeking in this alliance.
We should detach from any relationship in which there is no trust respect.
However my only issue is that there are two extremes in our society.

1) Extremely anti Terrorist at the cost of Pakistan's sovereignty and well being... by being absolutely sure of every action and strategy employed by the west as being the right and pure one.
To these people, all the wrongs are done by Pakistan and we need to do everything the west asks of us.
To them, pleasing the west is almost second nature and delegating all our authority to west is also not a problem.
To them, drone is effective and should be applauded.
They do not consider the fact that drone operation being run by CIA is an assassination tactic and eventually in breach of international laws and most importantly...violation of our airspace by a foreign country's intelligence agency.

2) Extremely anti US and anti West at the cost of Pakistan's sovereignty...by being absolutely sure of each and every party which uses Islamic propaganda and believing that there is no local problem which should be addressed.
To these people, there is no such thing as a local terrorist and everything is foreign.
To these people a Muslim cannot be a terrorist.
Even OBL was a hero to them, despite openly congratulating 9-11 attackers and asking his followers to massacre Pakistanis.
These people are willing to tolerate organizations like TTP and create a Swat like environment.
To them, there is no need to take any action and any terrorist killed is akin to killing our own people.
To them all the terrorism is due to drones since all the suicide bombers are avenging their families...
these idiots do not think that if today you want vengeance...is it that easy to get access to a suicide vest and be part of a plan in which hundreds of innocents are killed to avenge some other innocents?
Is it like going to a grocery store and picking up a suicide vest and a self help book titled "blow up yourself...yourself"?

To me, both these groups are part of the problem and are absolutely stuck on their point of views without realizing that they are both extremists and willing to tolerate one wrong and fighting another one.
We need to wake up and at least ensure that we agree on two things.

1) We cannot allow USA to dictate our policy and violate our sovereignty. If it does not listen then break the alliance and ask NATO to find another transit route immediately!

2) We cannot allow the many Islamic militants and their supporting clerics to justify any violence in the name of Islam. We should use police, military and judiciary in order to capture the perpetrators and prosecute them in courts...CJ and Judiciary should reciprocate the faith shown in them by the people in this regards as well.
Non action against TTP and all affiliated groups including the Punjab based laskhars, is not acceptable!

^ Whatever is...

e-warrior cant do anything .... the fact is... Whole Pakistani nation is the most ANTI American nation in this whole world leave this islam islam cartoon network game.. this islam exist in pakistan since last 60 years....! and before 10 years we have neva seen such suicide attack blaa blaa bullshits! its our military policies... today we suffring!

Back
Top Bottom