Leader

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
5-15-2011_15590_l.jpg

well the picture makes me think as if Kerry is at home, :sick:
while Kayani is abit like "khasyani billi.":angry:

if you have seen the video, it further strengthen this view... Kayani seems really, what should I say "thalay laga howa".

my young cousin (14 years) said to me yesturday about Army is "ye dar gaye hain haina .. ye darpook hain fauji dartay hain america say" i was like bacha bacha have same statement about Army and Govt.... its seriously ......

To me he looks pretty chill, and thinking (well, this is going to be of no use *drone attacks*).

So what should we do guys ?? Attack America ?? Which is in reality not possible. Second only option is to declare America as our enemy & stop taking aids & military equipments from America. But this decesion have to made by our stupid politicians which they dont have courage, why we blame Army for this?? We are making comments on the picture of kyani but why not you include the picture of this:

gilani-kerry-afp-640x480.jpg

Instead f Kyani's this is Our PM's warm welcome Shows every thing.

my young cousin (14 years) said to me yesturday about Army is "ye dar gaye hain haina .. ye darpook hain fauji dartay hain america say" i was like bacha bacha have same statement about Army and Govt.... its seriously ......

When we as a nation are afraid to confront the crazy clerics and their followers who promote sectarian violence and intolerance in the name of Islam which we claim to hold so dear...i guess we are as much responsible for the events that have led us to this point in time.

We are cowards as well for letting these people hijack our identity and twist it to such an extent.

Can you imagine Quaid e Azam tolerating a terrorist outfit like Lashkar e Jhangvi?
We have example of Rana Sanaullah from PML-N attending a Lashkar e Jhangvi gathering in which anti Shia slogans were being uttered and yet their was no public hue and cry against this pathetic display of moral corruption and treachery to the people of Pakistan.

It is our collective cowardice that allows the policy makers to take it for granted that their approach shall be tolerated.
We talk about bloody revolution as if it is child's play, while what is required is not a bloody revolution but simply a few protests in large numbers by the people of Pakistan and not just some political party.

The day the common Pakistanis start protesting against unpopular decisions and condemn the hypocrisy of leadership....there will be major changes in policy making.

No need for bloody revolution but a simple effort to make ourselves heard will do.

Kerry: "don't worry, your cheque in the post and you'll have a luxury apartment next to musharrafs, I promise"

So what should we do guys ?? Attack America ?? Which is in reality not possible. Second only option is to declare America as our enemy & stop taking aids & military equipments from America. But this decesion have to made by our stupid politicians which they dont have courage, why we blame Army for this?? We are making comments on the picture of kyani but why not you include the picture of this:

gilani-kerry-afp-640x480.jpg

Instead f Kyani's this is Our PM's warm welcome Shows every thing.

yeah thats quite interesting... look at the stretch of arm by Gilani and look at Kerry. and then notice the pleasant smile on Gilani's face saying "abbu aap aa gaye, mein bohat hi khush hon apko dekh ker":argh:

But this decesion have to made by our stupid politicians which they dont have courage

They do not have brains in the first place for making right decision let alone acting courageously.

Oh sorry i forgot these Dumb Axx Hxxx politicians have brain and use it only if it concerns their "pockets"

I was trying to imagine the situation inside the parliament the other day when the In-camera session was being conducted in the parliament. The Air Chief was trying to explain the technicality of how the helis evaded the radar; he was explaining to those politicians who the majority of them if not 90% are run way kids from schools and have not seen universities in their lives except for when attending opening ceremonies or graduation ceremonies. They don't have the slightest clue what the air chief was talking about. All the technical things explained by the air chief must have indeed flown from over the heads of the Dumb Axx Hxxx politicians without being captured by the radars of their ears just like how the Air Force was not able to detect the helis.

From the 170,000,000+ Pakistanis we do not have enough university graduates or higher degree holders or intellectual thinkers who can sit in the parliament or be elected as leaders of Pakistan?

all these posts are so funny, i forgot to laugh! typical bluster bazi by i****s!

5-15-2011_15590_l.jpg

well the picture makes me think as if Kerry is at home, :sick:
while Kayani is abit like "khasyani billi.":angry:
Kerry: We damn care about you, your parliament, and resolutions.
Kayani: Yes, you are right SIR, just got an sms about the two drone attacks.

Back
Top Bottom