What's new

Bodh Gaya blasts: Digvijaya hints at Modi link, draws ridicule

I hope you have not chalked up your seniority through thoughtless "knee jerk" comments. Does it need a forum to "know" about Pakistan?

No it doesn't take a forum to know about Pakistan,however it does take an absolute retard to make outlandish comments/claims about Pakistan and hoping to get away with it. That is something ,i can say for certain.

No it doesn't take a forum to know about Pakistan,however it does take an absolute retard to make outlandish comments/claims about Pakistan and hoping to get away with it. That is something ,i can say for certain.

Hmm....do we have an angry young man here?

There will be no "reaction" at least not an apparent one.

My IQ is more like 60, you have to write a lot more for me to understand what you are trying to convey (type slowly while you are at it :angel:)

If your point was election of Modi will lead to increase in defense spending by Pakistan... I agree as India itself may be more hawkish with a right wing party in power. But like I was mentioning, chances are slim. Anyway we are way off topic. So, last post from me on this issue here.

What is your nations interest ??
dont take it as a sarcasm ..

If you as an Indian citizen know your own country's interests, you know ours too. They run parallel as an enemy state.

My IQ is more like 60, you have to write a lot more for me to understand what you are trying to convey (type slowly while you are at it :angel:)

If your point was election of Modi will lead to increase in defense spending by Pakistan... I agree as India itself may be more hawkish with a right wing party in power. But like I was mentioning, chances are slim. Anyway we are way off topic. So, last post from me on this issue here.

We are a nuclear state with not a world war to fight, therefore raising defense budget isn't our priority,as we have India covered.I will not give you a clear answer, however i can safely say that the rise of the right wing politics in India WILL benefit Pakistan.

If you as an Indian citizen know your own country's interests, you know ours too. They run parallel as an enemy state.

We are a nuclear state with not a world war to fight, therefore raising defense budget isn't our priority,as we have India covered.I will not give you a clear answer, however i can safely say that the rise of the right wing politics in India WILL benefit Pakistan.

Now he will think about it and come up with an answer in a couple of months.

By the way I can think of 3 ways Pakistan may "benefit"

1. Validation of 2 nation theory - for them at least
2. Hindu regime in India fears allow army to buy more toys. Their relevance increases.
3. Try to coopt Taliban in religious war.

The reason why i asked this is,,,Forget about Modi ,,,right now we have the most pathetic ManMohan singh & his brigade
Tell me how is this helping ur country,,,Ur country is still in deepshit,,
Dont you think instead of Modi u gotta look in to ur own leaders..

Also,,,Kashmir solution was coming when BJP was in the centre,,not in 60 yrs of congress rule,,You Musharaff had some other plans,,

Yes I know my country very well & we need a change ,,,Modi shouls be given a charge for 5 yrs ,,,not more than that,,,
If he rules more than that ,,then it might backfire.

The reason why i asked this is,,,Forget about Modi ,,,right now we have the most pathetic ManMohan singh & his brigade
Tell me how is this helping ur country,,,Ur country is still in deepshit,,
Dont you think instead of Modi u gotta look in to ur own leaders..

Also,,,Kashmir solution was coming when BJP was in the centre,,not in 60 yrs of congress rule,,You Musharaff had some other plans,,

Yes I know my country very well & we need a change ,,,Modi shouls be given a charge for 5 yrs ,,,not more than that,,,
If he rules more than that ,,then it might backfire.

We need to give him at least 20 years for cleaning the Congress created mess. He is not a janitor who will come to clean up the place so that the Saheb log can reoccupy it.

Modi means violence and terror

images

Epic failure, In pic u share I can see Muslims attacking someone (The victim is not visible clear)..

images

images

State directly or indirectly allow these non state actor to grow in India

images

The following shows India is a failed state where a person can raise a private army for himself like Modi

AD20110201523364-Members%20of%20the%20.jpg

Religious fanatics using Child soldier for next attack on mimority in India

1360741189_Re%20DSCN6511.jpg

The epic India and Modi

images

Attacking on minority

images

Modi's Mentor directly involved in the attack and instigating attacks of poor minorities..

images

Back
Top Bottom