What's new

Block52 in town...!

How the hell is who showing all the old past old aircrafts pic's ? look at the front and top of the nose boss what do you see Anitbody Sahab?

i think with American secret bugs inside this they are as useless as donkies im sure they are useless

sq5.jpg

How the hell is who showing all the old past old aircrafts pic's ? look at the front and top of the nose boss what do you see Anitbody Sahab?

check my avatar-- i,e
Some more on No.5 Sqn

falcon_dream.jpg

Following is really a master piece...loved the way, Sqn's history is shown in it.
falcon_reborn.jpg

check the squadron slab/monument here..
F-16_bk52_ramp2.jpg

F-16_bk52_ceremony.jpg

F-16_bk52_sqn.jpg

No.5 Squadron's emblem (Falcon) on the tail blends well with the overall camouflage.

F-16_bk52_ramp2.jpg

Interesting to note that while the single seater support a low viz. National emblem while the "D" model wears it in full colour scheme.

Nice pics but is PAF allergic to BVR missiles? :( I want AMRAAMs on the wing tips NOW!

Shell we make a Wish list and send it to PAF, about what people want to see ! and i wish to see H-2/4 :D
F-16_bk52_ceremony.jpg

F-16_bk52_sqn.jpg

No.5 Squadron's emblem (Falcon) on the tail blends well with the overall camouflage.

F-16_bk52_ramp2.jpg

Interesting to note that while the single seater support a low viz. National emblem while the "D" model wears it in full colour scheme.

may be because of work in progress. besides there were only three or four birds that were fitted with CFT and rest are in normal shape. these pictures are a month old and my info too . :D

Well, great to see the bird finally. The point is, havent we got a 1000+1000 orders of AMRAAMs?
Thats what matters most!

Additional 600 Gal. fuel tanks maybe but to the bird, but whats the use when you can shoot down enemy from long range, and it will be even safer to do so?

Can any body guess the patch F-16C pilot is wearing on shoulder? following is its original crop!
patch_pilot.jpg

No body answered this....the F-16 pilot is wearing Mi-171 patch, which he may have exchanged with a fellow on the heli...interesting!!

Following is the patch's digital & final version uploaded at Deviant art.
mi-171patch.jpg

No,,, I think that's NOT what he ment,,,

He ment that why r we "wasting money when we cannot even defend our innocent ppl ,,,

Since our armed men have ONLY used these machines to kill our own ppl, that's why i used the word "waste"...

Since we couldn't even stop other's from bombing our OWN countrymen & we handed-back their proven-spy & murderer so conveniently,,, that's why it is all a "waste"... at least so far. Unless army take their bangles off & stop being a sissy... to Americans.

Abhe time lagayga sir g samajnay may logoon ko lol

Back
Top Bottom