What's new

Blast reported in Peshawar

WTF! Again? Feel sorry for the common folks on the streets.

Again ....just two days back there was a blast , now again ...rIP

Yea like Qatar was handed over to Afghan Talibans after they opened an office there.. :disagree:

And you are actually posting that this blood is on PTI and PMLN, like if peace talks weren't in process these blasts wouldn't happen? Are you trying to imply that there was absolutely no blasts before peace talks? Stop scoring brownie points over dead bodies..

RIP on the deaths, all political parties should decide if they want to speed up peace process or not. Else they should go for an offensive against known enemies immediately. This is getting worse by every passing day..

well i think you think from some where else.

how you can compare afghan taliban with ttp and Pakistan with qatar? do Afg. Taliban lives in qatar NO. but they do lives in pakistan. WTF every one think if us can negotiate why can't we. these idiots can not understand US will pack his bags will go back what about Pakistan we have to live with this menace.

this KPK govt. really sucks. they can not even name TTP openly scared Fcking Polticians.

what im saying i only mean that...don't exaggerate

i am suggesting option to by providing them more opportunities. :what:

RIP to the dead.... The dialogues have failed before they even began. They obviously dont want talks and if this had happened before the dialogues talk everyone would have branded this act as by taliban. Enough is enough. I say we go for the kill. We cant let our people die again and again just bcz we want to have the pipe dream that these maniacs can sit down and drink coffee and talk about peace. Even since this dialogue business began there has been an increase in attacks and we have lost our high ranking soldiers too.

Hassan Nisar
Taliban: We did that blasts
Imran Khan: No! It is conspiracy against you

A fact!

how you can compare afghan taliban with ttp and Pakistan with qatar? do Afg. Taliban lives in qatar NO. but they do lives in pakistan. WTF every one think if us can negotiate why can't we. these idiots can not understand US will pack his bags will go back what about Pakistan we have to live with this menace.

this KPK govt. really sucks. they can not even name TTP openly scared Fcking Polticians.

Don't run like idiot everywhere. You said the blood is on PTI and PMLN, how so? Just because suggestion of peace talks with TTP means the blood of every blast is on PTI and PMLN? Tell you what, army has failed to root out these elements in 9 freaking years. They are even unable to save their own key officers and here we are bragging our arses off against politicians who came to power just a few months ago. It was army under Mushi who decided to jump into this war in FATA 9 years ago for few $$$ when we had nothing to do with this war, and now when we are neck deep into this sh!t, idiots like you are blaming the blood of every blast on politicians.

Peace talks hasn't even started yet and blood of every fcking blast is on PTI And PMLN. :blah:

You should better start thinking from your brain now, you're thinking too much from somewhere else.. And more importantly, stop scoring brownie points over dead bodies.

PS: KPK Govt and IK has condemned TTP several times by calling their name loud and clear. Go google it and update yourself..

Peshawar is a historic city with rich cultural heritage past and this is being ripped apart at will by these terrorists at will, looks like they have some internal support too as such a huge success rate in violent attacks is unheard of

i am suggesting option to by providing them more opportunities. :what:

WTF every one think if us can negotiate why can't we. these idiots can not understand US will pack his bags will go back what about Pakistan we have to live with this menace.

Exactly --- Yes --- US is ready to pack its bags for the home --- and you have to live with this 'menace' --- look they could not fight these men --- how can you? --- you launch the op in FATA--- no problem they will be pushed in FATA --- indeed --- but where will they go? --- afghanistan --- SAFE PLACE --- they will come back more vigorously...

i am suggesting option to by providing them more opportunities
no you don't need to suggest, i mean what i said...there is no issue opening the office for them, don't redicule this with exaggeration

what makes you think there couldn't be any foreign hand in all this?

The prospect of holding peace dialogue with TTP zombies should be scrapped immediately for now and conduct an targetted operation around Peshawar and Dir, as these bastards are hiding, and are preparing future attacks, Why did the authorities not review a security plan especially after the blasts that happened near the church a few days ago which is in the same vicinity.

Exactly --- Yes --- US is ready to pack its bags for the home --- and you have to live with this 'menace' --- look they could not fight these men --- how can you? --- you launch the op in FATA--- no problem they will be pushed in FATA --- indeed --- but where will they go? --- afghanistan --- SAFE PLACE --- they will come back more vigorously...

no you don't need to suggest, i mean what i said...there is no issue opening the office for them, don't redicule this with exaggeration

Few idiots here are trying to act as smartarses, thinking they are the only one who are feeling sad over these incidents. Everyone else is criminal and blood of each blast is on them..

death toll risen to 30 plus, more than 70 injured !

the target was police station; thana kabuli.
not ploce station media mis reporting.it was general public target..
the other day bus attack was also a general target..the bus doesnt always carries only govt employees..its not first time they have done so..whenver govt thinks of operation they start targeting general people so as to convince the govt not to mess with them.
Punjab/sindh being as the central power doesnt care anyway..

to IK and pakistani politicans
we should allow them to open offices. they are very good people and well hearted pakistanis. the blasts are done by bad fraction of TTP not the good TTP

i think its matter of time before the pakistani govt collapses because of our love for peace talks..people are today questioning the need for 1 million troops that cant even wipe out a few thousand militants..india can control kashmir but we cant FATA???

Well the losses in such cases are unbearable and this doesnt seems to have any end and it is worsening day by day!

deaths are not causing only social disturbance but increasing the number of prospect anti state elements who can start a row against the state if this thing is not gonna be controlled

current setup has failed to deliver the masses and they are taking things much easy and simple

it is utmost stupidity to compare our side situation with the afghn side...

pakistan belongs to us we have the majority support..
where as america is foreign force in afghnistan..

if u want to compare something then compare what happened in swat. it took less than a week to clear out the terroist. remeber that swat is much more difficult terrain.
if we go with similar force it would take a weak to clear out the terorist.

but instead there are merly 20-30 thousand troops in few isolated areas of tribal belt..
if govt brings in full force it will virtually impossible for the terroist to operate..
even in afghnaistan the nato force is very limited less than 50,000 was the max strength..yet they were able to control 90% afghanistan.
even today afghnistan has become much more safer and better than KPK.
i think only those will understand who have actually visted afghnistan rather than those sitting in their rooms and chatting
i dont know what are we doing with the other 700,000 troops that eat up 18% of our budget

At this point, I have to say that it is a failure of Pakistan's intelligence network (or lack of it). After all this is an insurgency, not a conventional war with combatants facing each other. Why is it that the intel agencies cannot identify and take care of all the insurgent networks within Pakistan? After all, they are not on foreign soil, they live among pak's population, and probably train on Pakistani soil. (Even if we were to accept the claim that they are all being trained on foreign soil, the fact remains that they are able to carry out such attacks repeatedly with impunity. They would have had to spend time moving within Pakistan, at the very least.)

Also, why is it that Pakistan is unable to combat this ideologically (in addition to militarily)? I mean, why is it that TTP and its various factions are able to recruit so many people? (I've heard the easy answer, that they are all foreign agents doing USA's/India's bidding, but unless Pakistan finds an honest answer to that, I'm afraid this insurgency will keep going.)

Pakistan seriously has to look into developing a proper, effective intelligence network that can identify the hideouts or training centers of these groups, disrupt their finances and their access to weapons and explosives and their recruitment. There is only so much that the army can do - they could enter and hold remote villages, but they cannot really defeat an enemy that wages guerilla war, by hiding within the population. Only intel and police can rout them.

Don't get me wrong - at the moment, the army has to keep doing counter insurgency, there is nobody else competent enough to take on these groups. But unless the state's intelligence network (ISI, or whoever is in charge of internal intel) establishes itself on the grassroot level, there isn't much that the army can achieve.

it is utmost stupidity to compare our side situation with the afghn side...

pakistan belongs to us we have the majority support..
where as america is foreign force in afghnistan..

if u want to compare something then compare what happened in swat. it took less than a week to clear out the terroist. remeber that swat is much more difficult terrain.
if we go with similar force it would take a weak to clear out the terorist.

but instead there are merly 20-30 thousand troops in few isolated areas of tribal belt..
if govt brings in full force it will virtually impossible for the terroist to operate..
even in afghnaistan the nato force is very limited less than 50,000 was the max strength..yet they were able to control 90% afghanistan.
even today afghnistan has become much more safer and better than KPK.
i think only those will understand who have actually visted afghnistan rather than those sitting in their rooms and chatting
i dont know what are we doing with the other 700,000 troops that eat up 18% of our budget

so much disinformation,

there are around 1,00,000 troops currently deployed in tribal belt,
about a same number is deployed by NATO forces in afghanistan ALONG WITH 3,00,000 AFGHAN NATIONAL ARMY TROOPS..

and who told you they control 90% of afghanistan??? --- they don't hold even 30% terriority with world's best arms,all what is happening is attacks WITHIN KABUL and you are telling me afghanistan is much safer place,where civilians are victims of either taliban strikes or NATO aircforce strikes that don't fuckin care who they are bombarding,

the point is not whether we can fight talibans or not, we can push them in FATA, but they will go back in afghanistan and return more viorously, and don't tell me you can keep an eye over the entire durand line!

Back
Top Bottom