What's new

Blast reported in Peshawar

thats good, you started backing off, early josh thing?
but again they are not divided, its just thier action are divided?
in thier structure, no one can decide against thier idealogy, he will be dead the momment he thinks that, thats the beauty of this lose griped, but carefully created terroristicly thought outfit?

This is the strategy of PTI, you never bothered to listen with rational mind !

20130929_today%20pic%20new.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
RIP.............

I am tired of this news every alternate day. After all what they want except death and terror?

Or is there a foreign hand and funding behind this?

Good thing is that now Pakistani members do not blame RAW for each blast in India.

Good thing is that now Pakistani members do not blame RAW for each blast in India.
Like I said, the TTP splinter groups act either independently or on the orders of their foreign/domestic Financers. The possibility can't be entirely ruled out since the basic starting point of any investigation is to include the potential beneficiaries, which of course includes India as well. However, nothing can be concretely established until the investigations are not completed.

Like I said, the TTP splinter groups act either independently or on the orders of their foreign/domestic Financers. The possibility can't be entirely ruled out since the basic starting point of any investigation is to include the potential beneficiaries, which of course includes India as well. However, nothing can be concretely established until the investigations are not completed.

So every splinter group run his independent intelligence network, arms supply lines, financial and operational network, hacking into US satellites.

Without support of local govt. terrorism is not a simple task.

RIP.............

I am tired of this news every alternate day. After all what they want except death and terror?

Or is there a foreign hand and funding behind this?

No it is the govt. of Pakistan, which is funding terrorism from its own budget and killing its own military.
Therefore, we are already discussing to take away bullet proof jackets and armoured vehicles, from the soldiers, who are hard to kill.

There is no harm in getting the technology. If not Israel, may be USA who own this dog?

@Topic

enough is enough... Pakistan needs serious steps against these militants. Not much expectation from Taliban Khan, But even NS isn't doing quick decision making.. Why can't they monitor operation in KPK like they did in Karachi?

shukkar jee, warna mien tu shocha thaa key, app ney abhi kehnaa hai, key batmanow mossad key payroll par hai?:lol:;)

This is the strategy of PTI, you never bothered to listen with rational mind !

i think i allways do, but hero,s of PTI didnt waited a second, here going yahoo anything , khan jee says or do, & dont be rational now mostly, he never think about it?

Last edited by a moderator:
So every splinter group run his independent intelligence network, arms supply lines, financial and operational network, hacking into US satellites.
Not necessarily, like I said before, TTP is now facing the same thing that our military policymakers have faced post 9/11. TTP was a splinter group of Afghan Talibans which turned against Pakistan (with the ideological support from Muft Naik Muhammad and company). Since TTP was (and still remains) a small sized group, it found a way to expand by merging small and ideologically compatible splinter groups (AQ,Jund ul Hafza, Punjabi Taliban, TNSM, Swat group, Mohmind group, Uzbiks, elements of Turkistan Islamic movements etc) by offering them their "brand" and protective umbrella. This trade served both of them (i.e. TTP and Splinter groups) well. It increased the influence and reach of TTP (which is still restricted to South Waziristan dominated by Mahsud Tribe), it offered the splinter groups the necessary support and sources to operate more freely. Similar to Pakistan's notorious Afghan policy which still haunts us.

Without support of local govt. terrorism is not a simple task.
It rather without the help of locals. As long as TTP will have ideologically compatible local support, little can be done to stop it. Not to mentioned the crumbled with intelligence structure

shukkar jee, warna mien tu shocha thaa key, app ney abhi kehnaa hai, key batmanow mossad key payroll par hai?:lol:;)

you made me to start thinking on that.. let me check my conspiracy theory # 23142 ;)

As a technology person, I strongly suggest to adopt the technology or left behind. and while competing so many, you always need a jump start. China did same and by next year they will be ahead of USA.

That is right. So it is not good blame India on first instance without any proof. It is a mature response.

yes he is free to chose anything for himself? but not for the nation cause nation cant survive on both of his sexy choices nor the KPK govt, by concerntrating on offices for terrorists while its citizens gets blowing up like this blasts of today?:rofl::omghaha:
i jst can wish,that our fakly damocratic, & fakly elected govts can started acting like me, may be its the only way left to save innocent lives?:smokin:
any way its still better like a chiken sitting on her eggs.??.:omghaha:

I haven't found a single sentence that seems to be very funny for you ... :ashamed:

He had elected by the people of KPK and he wishes to do something which is suitable for the people of KPK ... If he haven't offered a place for talks what to do you think the city would not face such circumstances ... ?? :disagree:

If the politicians start behaving like you they will look like an entertainer rather than sensible people .. :whistle:

Words cannot describe the barbaric nature of this attack. The enemies of peace continue to work against our peace objectives in the region. It is no secret that the nation of Pakistan continues to face the wrath of terrorism. We cannot over emphasize Pakistan’s importance in the region. The truth is that we cannot have a safe and secure region without a safe and secure Pakistan. We denounce this act of terror and wish to see the culprits caught and punished to the fullest extent of the law. We send our deepest heartfelt condolences to the victims’ families. We also wish a quick and speedy to those who are injured. We will not let these acts of terror deter us from restoring peace in the region. We stand by the government of Pakistan and hope to work together to negate the threat of terrorism.

Ali Khan
DET, United States Central Command

Back
Top Bottom