What's new

Blast in Peshawar

Heart-warming to see the goodwill of the Indian people represented here. Thank you, may we all know more peace.

Protest...against an invisible actor?

After almost a year of few bombs, we are again seeing smaller bombs in KP, even though technically Khybar is FATA adjacent to Peshawar. I would have thought the terrorists had learnt killing non-combatants was no solution, but maybe not.

what i was asking about is that is you guys can stage protest against the USA and India . cant people come out and protest against these innocent killings? are you telling me that your government does not know who is behind this? which terrorist group?
if people come out against them , would it not also deter individuals from joining these groups?

Two killed, 20 hurt in Peshawar blast

PESHAWAR: A blast in the basement of a building at Peshawar's Arbab Road has killed two while 20 people have been injured.

The nature of the blast is not known. The affectees were shifted to Khyber Teaching Hospital.

The blast rocked nearby buildings while shops in the plaza were also damaged.

The rescue teams and police have cordoned off the area.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Such is the state of our news media..
Just read this news about the blast..

One killed, 28 injured in blast at building in Peshawar: Police – The Express Tribune
PESHAWAR: One person was killed while 28 others were injured in a blast near a building on the University Town of Peshawar on Tuesday, said the police.

SSP Operations Tahir Ayyub confirmed that the bomb had been planted on a motorcycle and added that it weighed between 3-4 kilogrammes.

SP Cantt Mian Mohammad Saeed said that around 20 shops were also partially damaged in the explosion in the Azam Tower. The basement of the tower caught fire after the explosion.

The local rescue workers, however, say that they have shifted at least 12 injured people to the hospital.

The building was used by shops selling electronic equipment.

A portion of the road has been blocked for the traffic after the incident.

The nature of the explosion is still uncertain; however, initial reports suggest that it may be a gas cylinder blast.

The blast in Khyber Agency was a different one, the Peshawar one is most probably caused by a cylinder blast:

Blast at building in Peshawar injures 12 – The Express Tribune

It was a bomb blast.

PESHAWAR: One person was killed while 28 others were injured in a blast near a building on the University Town of Peshawar on Tuesday, said the police.

SSP Operations Tahir Ayyub confirmed that the bomb had been planted on a motorcycle and added that it weighed between 3-4 kilogrammes. SP Cantt Mian Mohammad Saeed said that around 20 shops were also partially damaged in the explosion in the Azam Tower. The basement of the tower caught fire after the explosion.

One killed, 28 injured in blast at building in Peshawar: Police – The Express Tribune

Seems like a contradicting statement from the SSP, let's see how the rest of the developments go.

yes in the same page on express news..they say two things..On top they say it was bomb..read down to the bottom and they say its unclear and may be a gas cylinder..
I hope its not a bomb..

may god grant peace to those who are dead.
areesh bhai . could you enlighten me as to the mood of the people when they encounter these blasts ever so often . don't they protest ?

Some people attempt to troll on threads where its supposedly funny or in a mischievous manner. To attempt to troll when people have lost lives is a scummy thing to do and you now confirm what you are. A troll with a keen eye to attempt to make fun of a loss of life - Just a cleverer version of the retards you said you once met in Mumbai - do you remember?
How the hell do you think the "mood of the people" is? Do you think they are dancing in the streets? Your sentiments and word choosing in your post is the exact reason why the Indian input into the forum has reached new low levels. Dont forget when you get something thrown back into your face this is why.
Its a sad occurrence with these bomb blasts - lets hope we get to the bottom of it and remember lives have been lost - R.I.P. to the lost one.

LPG gas bottle was initial speculation, but the SSP confirmed that it was a bomb blast. You d expect atleast the SSP would have the right information.

Either case RIP, don't see the point of nitpicking here.

LPG gas bottle was initial speculation, but the SSP confirmed that it was a bomb blast. You d expect atleast the SSP would have the right information.

I agree that there is no point in nitpicking, but the news reports say that "the nature of the explosion is still uncertain". In other words, investigations will be taking place to determine what the nature of the explosion was. As of now, we just have the statement of the SSP, which could be true or false.

A bomb blast cannot be ruled out..But saying that..you know our police...They can spew out any type of statement without proper investigation.

Some people attempt to troll on threads where its supposedly funny or in a mischievous manner. To attempt to troll when people have lost lives is a scummy thing to do and you now confirm what you are. A troll with a keen eye to attempt to make fun of a loss of life - Just a cleverer version of the retards you said you once met in Mumbai - do you remember?
How the hell do you think the "mood of the people" is? Do you think they are dancing in the streets? Your sentiments and word choosing in your post is the exact reason why the Indian input into the forum has reached new low levels. Dont forget when you get something thrown back into your face this is why.
Its a sad occurrence with these bomb blasts - lets hope we get to the bottom of it and remember lives have been lost - R.I.P. to the lost one.

kaif Bhai refer to post 16 . you might get what i was trying to ask :)

Back
Top Bottom