What's new

Blast at Lahore railway station: Live updates

Most probably a result of the fued between Zardari and shareef brothers...
Punjab has been spared from Bomb blasts until now..
And zardari si making the point......Now we will see PTV going ape on how miserably Punjab government fails to provide security to people..
This man is an animal who will do anything for his political benefits...

I think not as high as Maoist Separatists or Khalistani separatist, etc.

He is trolling don't you know.

Arrgh these trolls p1$$3d me off bad.:angry:

Ur off topic flame bait will derail this thread.

There is no such thing as Sindhudesh blah blah.

Apparently it looks like to be a bomb in hide in a bag.d Even though the numbers of blasts have decreased in Pakistan still Pakistani security and intelligence agencies need to be vigilant to avoid such type of attacks. We can't lower our guard at this point of time when the bomb blasts are at an all time low in past few years.

If any bomb blast happens there are 3 natural reactions:

1. Any casualty or loss??????

2. What about intensity??????

3. Who is behind it and for what???

I hope u don't derail the thread further.

If any bomb blast happens there are 3 natural reactions:

1. Any casualty or loss??????

2. What about intensity??????

3. Who is behind it and for what???

I hope u don't derail the thread further.

Tell yourself. Since you are that pathetic loser who is trying to troll on this thread.

Is it a high intensity blast or low intensity one like happened in karachi railway tracks 14 bomb blast by Sindhu Desh liberation??????????

There is no such thing as Sindhudesh blah blah.

Apparently it looks like to be a bomb in hide in a bag.d Even though the numbers of blasts have decreased in Pakistan still Pakistani security and intelligence agencies need to be vigilant to avoid such type of attacks. We can't lower our guard at this point of time when the bomb blasts are at an all time low in past few years.

You have good trolling habits, hopefully MODS will take care of you.

He is trolling don't you know.

Arrgh these trolls p1$$3d me off bad.:angry:

Yeah I know. An Indian with a muslim name trolling on online forums thinking all other people on world of internet are fools.

Why are you Pakistanis trying to derail the thread by calling that guy a troll?

He asked a simple question and you came into a denial mode and started calling him a troll.

FYI, there actually is a Sindhudesh Liberation Front.
Here is a link for your knowledge... Sindhudesh - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Can we have some respect for the topic and the issue at hand? People have died, and you morons are arguing over trolls and whatsoever, grow a pair of b@lls will you.

There are more serious issues concerning Pakistan right now, like this current bomb blast.

Can anyone tell me about Punjab Taliban and I have heard of this term number of Times.

Why are you Pakistanis trying to derail the thread by calling that guy a troll?

He asked a simple question and you came into a denial mode and started calling him a troll.

Because he is a troll. We know you and your countrymen very well. There is no denial mode about that.

FYI, there actually is a Sindhudesh Liberation Front.

Wiki. Some try you have made their. I can also bring such wiki based organizations for you but since it isn't the topic I am leaving it for now.

Can we have some respect for the topic and the issue at hand? People have died, and you morons are arguing over trolls and whatsoever, grow a pair of b@lls will you.

There are more serious issues concerning Pakistan right now, like this current bomb blast.

Stopping these Bharati trolls at the very first post is necessary or else they will never stop taking cheap shots on such incidents.

Indian fellas cut it now...

Common peoples are suffered from these type of attacks & I don`t think a common Pakistani`ll be happy if it`ll be happens in India..
Don`t bring unnecessary arguments here please...

5 critically injured..2 dead so far......................
about 8 KG explosives used..and this was a top security area....
Most probably a politically motivated attack..aimed at shaming the Punjab government for political reason..
welcome to the shaheed party who will make the whole country shaheed...

rip to the innocents .didnt expected such things in lahore as few pakistani members were saying in some cricket related thread that its safe their . i hope the victims gets justice .sad news

5 critically injured..2 dead so far......................
about 8 KG explosives used..and this was a top security area....
Most probably a politically motivated attack..aimed at shaming the Punjab government for political reason..
welcome to the shaheed party who will make the whole country shaheed...

YDras.jpg

It is sad to know that a terrorist attack has killed two people and injured many. Our condolences go out to the families and friends of the people killed in this blast. We also pray for quick recovery of the people injured. Terrorists work on intimidation and want to inflict the most damage. That is the reason they target heavy traffic in public places like a railway station. This war on terror is not only an “American” war. Terrorists have targeted innocent people of many nationalities, including Pakistanis and Afghans. Is it not wrong to blame the Americans for this war when they have been victims in the hands of terrorists just like the Pakistanis? Have you not seen an increase in terror activities since the slowdown in our relationship? It is time to regroup and snuff out the little breathing space these terrorists have gained for themselves so that blasts like these are stopped and peace is restored.

Maj David Nevers
DET-United States Central Command
U.S. Central Command

@CENTCOM I agree with you, co-operation between the two nations is a must for the peace and prosperity of this neighborhood. But answer this, how can you claim that these suspicious and highly condemnable activities are a result of a slowdown in our relationship? Are you suggesting that if we fully start co-operating again, these activities would seize permanently? You do realize that defence.pk is a gold mine for conspiracy theorists. One possible theory is that, US is behind such covert activities to bring Pakistan back to negotiating table. How would you defend such claim?

Civilian and Proud Pakistani citizen
Karachi-Pakistan

A Baloch Lashkar has accepted responsibility.

No TTP here trolls.

A Baloch Lashkar has accepted responsibility.

No TTP here trolls.

Huh. If we can control TTP then this so called Baloch Lashkar is just a bacha party in front of them. Looks like some people want to get their as$es spanked in other provinces too.

Back
Top Bottom