What's new

Blasphemy Laws: Minorities to launch campaign

gimme a break....name even one (1) good thing which blasphemy law brought to Pakistan? even ONE thing?

such an easily used, misused, abused law.....what good did it bring and what good does it bring today?

Pakistani people have it in their blood and they will take law in theirown hand

I wonder what is this XTRA element they have in Blood..:lol:
An efficient law enforcement agency will take care of this " have it in their blood " syndrome..

hahahaha..So, Now Karachiite is Indian...Good..:lol:

he's from Karachi. And he's Pakistani. He's as Pakistani as the other ones on here, and his loyalties should not be brought into discussion here.

gimme a break....name even one (1) good thing which blasphemy law brought to Pakistan? even ONE thing?

such an easily used, misused, abused law.....what good did it bring and what good does it bring today?

instead of targeting the law, improve your rotten corrupt useless pathetic system----

name me even half (1/2) good thing which our rotten system has brought to Pakistan and yet we have baboons in our ruling system.

no one is forcing you to live in pakistan you can always leave all the minorities you dont have to prove your loyalities we know youre not loyal its cool

And will Pakistan be in a position to accept the minorities of other nations?

As it is you are having problems in Karachi.

I think the attitude will only brook more problems.

You must have heard of what happened at Oslo.

If you push minorities out, then what if the world pushes their minorities out, would not there be total chaos and marginalisation?

Think before giving vent to emotions.

And will Pakistan be in a position to accept the minorities of other nations?

As it is you are having problems in Karachi.

I think the attitude will only brook more problems.

You must have heard of what happened at Oslo.

If you push minorities out, then what if the world pushes their minorities out, would not there be total chaos and marginalisation?

Think before giving vent to emotions.
Sir Islam has given minorities many rights but we can't allow them to abuse our PROPHET SAW or any other PROPHET SAW or burn our quran sir if someone will do he will be punished severely

Back
Top Bottom