What's new

Black people protest against discrimination by police in Guangzhou

So many racist comments against Blacks. I wonder that how will they react if governments and citizens of the countries where they are living currently says same thing about them since so many members living in western countries.

So many racist comments against Blacks. I wonder that how will they react if governments and citizens of the countries where they are living currently says same thing about them since so many members living in western countries.

Well, the Blacks in USA definitely belong there, since the foundation of America also consisted the blood and tear of their ancestors.

We are now talking about the Blacks in China, not to deport them back to Africa, but how to solve the problems.

Very disappointed by the attitude of the Chinese members here.

Emulating the British... :bad:
By that definition one can say that you are also a racist by saying you would not allow your daughter to marry a non-Muslim.

I agree that vast majority of blacks are troublemakers especially Somalis who contribute nothing at all to society. No civilized person can survive in a black-majority area.

When was the last time you see cChinese protesting on the streets of USA when a Chinese was arrested for illegal entry or a crime? These blacks were causing trouble because police asking for id, and deporting illegals. Writing long winded posts do not make you right.
You want China to be strong? Social unrest and disharmony will not do my friend.

大禹治水,疏而不堵

Well, it only shows the Blacks are decent people looking out for each other if it is true.

There are no rights or wrongs when it comes to survival.
The law is the law. I would think Canadians would be angry if many illegals came and turn your country into third world--unless it has already begun.

The big difference is that the West gives "citizenship" to immigrants on a large scale.

In China, these foreign immigrants are not Chinese citizens, they are there on temporary visas.
But some overstay and when caught and deported, they play the race card.

Last edited:
大禹治水,疏而不堵

I'm not sure you can (or should) apply that to the situation of immigration. It's a different issue.

Anyway, letting people come here on temporary work visas is OK, but giving them citizenship is not.

The law is the law. I would think Canadians would be angry if many illegals came and turn your country into third world--unless it has already begun.

Are you serious?
Canada is a spanking new country. The population is made up of mainly of immigrants, legals and illegals.
We have illegals from every country you can think of. We even have illegals from the USA.

And you are being dramatic. Are you a drama student? You make it sound like China is having a Boxer's rebellion 2.0.
How many blacks are in China now? Somebody here quoted a figure of 330K. And out of these 330K, how many are without a job or a business? How many are turning your country into a 3rd world country?

With China's Hukou system, I doubt the blacks were able to sponge off from the Chinese. So you are talking about people who beg and loiter. Big forking deal!!There are beggars everywhere. There are Chinese beggars too here from the BIG RED CHINA. Did you hear us crying foul?

Tell you what I think about you and people (Chinese) like you.
You are like a man who had been living in poverty most of his life and suddenly hit a jackpot. Now you have a bit of money and think you are better than others.

You still have a long long long way to go.

Are you serious?
Canada is a spanking new country. The population is made up of mainly of immigrants, legals and illegals.
We have illegals from every country you can think of. We even have illegals from the USA.

And you are being dramatic. Are you a drama student? You make it sound like China is having a Boxer's rebellion 2.0.
How many blacks are in China now? Somebody here quoted a figure of 330K. And out of these 330K, how many are without a job or a business? How many are turning your country into a 3rd world country?

With China's Hukou system, I doubt the blacks were able to sponge off from the Chinese. So you are talking about people who beg and loiter. Big forking deal!!There are beggars everywhere. There are Chinese beggars too here from the BIG RED CHINA. Did you hear us crying foul?

Tell you what I think about you and people (Chinese) like you.
You are like a man who had been living in poverty most of his life and suddenly hit a jackpot. Now you have a bit of money and think you are better than others.

You still have a long long long way to go.
You have not experience what i experience, so no point diving further. Maybe Canada can take these unfortunate people?

Westerner countries give citizenship for africans, so crime is nit the reason

The problem is that China lacks an immigration enforcement agency. Once you pass customs, it's damn near impossible to deport illegal aliens unless they have been caught by police. China needs to start rounding these guys up and deporting them. They're turning my hometown into a black trash can.

Follow the law or get out. We will forcefully deport if we have to.

I'm not sure you can (or should) apply that to the situation of immigration. It's a different issue.

Anyway, letting people come here on temporary work visas is OK, but giving them citizenship is not.

I understand, I am neutral on Africans or any race, I don't care one way or another. But as I said, one needs to decide what you want, and what the consequences are to certain decisions.

First China will more and more be asked to partake in world affairs, it's already happening, troops deployed in Africa. It's only a matter of time when we take the top economic power title, then what? You can't shut your eyes, because we need to contain others and battle US for influence.

You know what doesn't help? Discriminatory policies. Here's the key, it's not what you think is discriminatory, it's what the world thinks. US will use anything to attack China, just as we would against them. Since they are the leader of the developed world, you know people who actually matters, our thoughts internationally at this point carries little to no weight. We are not Japan, the Americans won't let this slide, we are rivals.

So we must incorporate them into Chinese society, they must share Chinese values, and Chinese goals. Make them Chinese. You stay here, you are Chinese first and foremost, and whatever else second.

We are better suited than the Americans to do this, Africans coming to China is like Chinese going to America. We never enslaved Africans, the African American and African Chinese are fundamentally different in a wide variety of ways, including way of thinking, this seem like a small thing, but this is the key difference between US and China, and this is the key advantage.

P.S. expanding on America China, Africans coming to China means they want to work, or else why make the trip? Americans enslaved Africans, so these guys from one generation to the next gets worse as they are not really functional people due to man made circumstances.

Africans will bring Crime, but so would Chinese, or anybody, but the majority are here to do business and to contribute. That's why they are here.

The amount of crime will depend on how we integrate them into our society.

Not all of the laborers who built the Trans-Continental Railroad were Chinese. A significant portion were Irish-Italian immigrants who were treated no better than the Blacks or Chinese by early Anglo-Saxon Americans
check your facts, 2/3 of the workers were chinese and were appreciated because they were less expensive and more efficient than the europeans

I am a "hypocritical scum" based on what criteria?
Do you lack a brain or what?? Everything in my post which you quoted is self explanatory. If i have to explain it to you then truly you are a pathetic retard alongside a hypocritical Zionist scum.

Back
Top Bottom