What's new

Black people protest against discrimination by police in Guangzhou

Please don't twist the argument. What you are doing is racism. Why are you calling them "blacks" ? And why should we call anglo Saxons as "whites" . This is all racist stuff.

It is an undeniable fact that the "whites" in the US deliberately, under state sponsorship, oppressed the African American and Native Americans for centuries. They made the whole culture of these people the way it is.

The "whites" built the railroad so that they could massacre 60 million buffaloes on the way, and decimate the native American food supply. Then they looted California, and cut down as much of its redwoods as possible.

No nation on earth compares to the plundering this "white" nation you are talking about, in terms of human plunder and resource plunder.

But, again, i ain't a racist.

Correction: It was the "Chinamen" who built the railroad.

You can't choose your race, so there is no point in hating someone over it.

What If you were black? Would you kill yourself?
How am i hating anyone by posting simple facts??

Question: Would you allow your daughter to date/marry a Black person?? Yes or no?? If no then why??

Now, coming back to FACTS:

China was divided, bombed, looted, and destroyed by European colonial powers and then by Imperial Japan before and during WW2, yet today China is a world power.

Japan was bombed to smithereens and nuked twice during WW2, yet today it is a economic powerhouse and center for latest technological innovations.

Germany was defeated in two World Wars, was bombed to smithereens in WW2, divided and occupied by Britain, France, America, and the Soviet union, YET today Germany is a economic powerhouse and we all know German cars are the best, so are their Tanks and Aircraft.

Africa on the other hand still hasn't recovered from the slave trade.

How am i hating anyone by posting simple facts??

Question: Would you allow your daughter to date/marry a Black person?? Yes or no?? If no then why??

Now, coming back to FACTS:

China was divided, bombed, looted, and destroyed by European colonial powers and then by Imperial Japan before and during WW2, yet today China is a world power.

Japan was bombed to smithereens and nuked twice during WW2, yet today it is a economic powerhouse and center for latest technological innovations.

Germany was defeated in two World Wars, was bombed to smithereens in WW2, divided and occupied by Britain, France, America, and the Soviet union, YET today Germany is a economic powerhouse and we all know German cars are the best, so are their Tanks and Aircraft.

Africa on the other hand still hasn't recovered from the slave trade.

I would allow my daughter to marry a Muslim man of any race.

Please don't twist the argument. What you are doing is racism. Why are you calling them "blacks" ? And why should we call anglo Saxons as "whites" . This is all racist stuff.

By your primitive logic, don't call them Anglo Saxons, or Africans, or Latinos either, because that too is a classification.

It is an undeniable fact that the "whites" in the US deliberately, under state sponsorship, oppressed the African American and Native Americans for centuries. They made the whole culture of these people the way it is.

Oh, yeah, of course, the Native Americans were a very peaceful people before the evil White man came from Europe:

Human sacrifice in Aztec culture - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Did cannibalism kill Anasazi civilization?

Evidence Suggests Cannibalism Among Native American Tribe | Ancientfoods

The "whites" built the railroad so that they could massacre 60 million buffaloes on the way, and decimate the native American food supply. Then they looted California, and cut down as much of its redwoods as possible.

"60 million"?? Whats your source??? Or are you making this up??

The wooly mammoth were hunted to extinction by native Americans centuries before the European settlers arrived to the Americas. Or did the evil Europeans also kill them off??

No nation on earth compares to the plundering this "white" nation you are talking about, in terms of human plunder and resource plunder.
So then stop using their technology you hypocrite. Invent your own computer, light bulb, telephone/cell phone, car, etc. :lol:

Illegal African immigrant problem in GuangZhou city.

071954b3o6immzydmylnvl.jpg

, w
By your primitive logic, don't call them Anglo Saxons, or Africans, or Latinos either, because that too is a classification.

Oh, yeah, of course, the Native Americans were a very peaceful people before the evil White man came from Europe:

Human sacrifice in Aztec culture - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Did cannibalism kill Anasazi civilization?

Evidence Suggests Cannibalism Among Native American Tribe | Ancientfoods

"60 million"?? Whats your source??? Or are you making this up??

The wooly mammoth were hunted to extinction by native Americans centuries before the European settlers arrived to the Americas. Or did the evil Europeans also kill them off??

So then stop using their technology you hypocrite. Invent your own computer, light bulb, telephone/cell phone, car, etc. :lol:

chill bro, don't take it seriously

I would allow my daughter to marry a Muslim man of any race.
No, you wouldn't.

Anyway, here is another fact: Pakistani gangs are targeting us, say fearful black youths - Telegraph

, w

chill bro, don't take it seriously
Come back when you have a serious argument because it seems to be falling apart very easily.

Anyway, since you did bring up racism, do hold yourself personally accountable for the way West Pakistanis treated Muslim Bangalis like second class citizens pre 1971, and go and fight for the civil rights of those millions of Afghan refugees that most Pakistanis accuse of smuggling guns and drugs into Pakistan.

Last edited:
No, you wouldn't.

Anyway, here is another fact: Pakistani gangs are targeting us, say fearful black youths - Telegraph

Come back when you have a serious argument because it seems to be falling apart very easily.

Anyway, since you did bring up racism, do hold yourself personally accountable for the way West Pakistanis treated Muslim Bangalis like second class citizens pre 1971, and go and fight for the civil rights of th

ose millions of Afghan refugees that most Pakistanis accuse of smuggling guns and drugs into Pakistan.

They have countries you know. Why are you classifying Africans by a COLOUR, calling them "blacks"

Is not that racist?

They have more then 30 countries. Why not call Pakistanis "browns"

Illegal African immigrant problem in GuangZhou city.

071954b3o6immzydmylnvl.jpg

he must have payed for that food

No, you wouldn't.

Anyway, since you did bring up racism, do hold yourself personally accountable for the way West Pakistanis treated Muslim Bangalis like second class citizens pre 1971, and go and fight for the civil rights of those millions of Afghan refugees that most Pakistanis accuse of smuggling guns and drugs into Pakistan.

Are you a Pakistani?

They have countries you know. Why are you classifying Africans by a COLOUR, calling them "blacks"

Is not that racist?

They have more then 30 countries. Why not call Pakistanis "browns"
They call themselves blacks, and so do i. They don't have a problem with it, then why should i??

But please, mr "perfect", don't even call them Africans either because that is also a European word invented by the evil "anglo-saxons". :lol:

Also, check out the plundering, looting, and raping done to Africans at the hands of fellow Muslims:

747c913f8ff754bfb2ebce61e3adf517_view.jpg

io-sla68s.jpg

Arabslavers.jpg

They call themselves blacks, and so do i. They don't have a problem with it, then why should i??

But please, mr "perfect", don't even call them Africans either because that is also a European word invented by the evil "anglo-saxons". :lol:

Also, check out the plundering, looting, and raping done to Africans at the hands of fellow Muslims:

747c913f8ff754bfb2ebce61e3adf517_view.jpg

io-sla68s.jpg

Arabslavers.jpg

are you a Pakistani?

@Multani

So what do you have to say about the mistreatment of Bangalis and now Afghanis in Pakistan??

Muslims enslaving blacks:

Slaves_Zadib_Yemen_13th_century_BNF_Paris.jpg

sub-saharan-slaves-4.jpg

Very disappointed by the attitude of the Chinese members here.

Emulating the British... :bad:
Dude !

I have been in GuangZHou City for 3 years .

I can tell you that , most of these Africans live there illegally.And they are really trouble makers .

We Chniese and our Gov respect Africans very well .We never discriminate so called "black" people .

Check out our university to see how many Africans study in there.

I do not think deporting illegal immigrants is racist.

We do that according to the law , this law is for everyone , not just Africans.

We can not tolerate them just because they are black.

Back
Top Bottom