What's new

BJP to march to Dhaka to protect minorities

Status
Not open for further replies.
yes, only to the extent of indian muslims, bangladeshi muslims and pakistani muslims protesting against israel or burmese governments. Go ahead, tell me my analogy is incorrect as it involvs muslims :)

I thought you people were free from this thekedari syndrome. :what:

Dude, its a political party's tripura state branch (do you know where or what tripura is?) protesting. There is no thekedari here as when things get worse, the hindus will run to Tripura like in 1971 and its a real issue for those states.

While the Congress has some understanding with the AL the BJP doesn't care and will do what ever it wants regardless of how it affects the government in Bangladesh. The AL will have to remain meek since if the BJP comes to power they will have to deal with that party to remain in government in Bangladesh. Its a no win situation for the AL.

AL is pro India and by extension they get support from Congress and gets favorable treatment. Does it equate to AL is a stooge govt. and its survival depends on India? I don't think so.

I would like to see a fight between Saidee and Modi, if there is ever one.

I think it would be awesome.

HITLER WORSHIPPING MODI

VS

THE MAN WITH AN ENLIGHTENED FACE ON THE MOON.

I wonder how much the ticket will go for on pay-per-view

!!!!

The BJP will organise ‘long march to Dhaka’ on Monday next to protest alleged atrocities on religious minorities in Bangladesh. The party has raised five-point demands to ensure safety and defend rights of minority groups in the neighbouring country.
BJP’s Tripura state president Sunil Dasgupta informed on Saturday that hundreds of party workers and supporters would try to breach border at Akhaura in Agartala on March 18. He said central leaders of the party have approved the agitation programme.
“We know we would be prevented at the border, but we cannot remain silent given unending atrocities on minorities specially Hindus in Bangladesh”, Mr. Dasgupta stated.
He gave a detail account of attacks on minority communities and their places of worship across Bangladesh. “The Hindus in Bangladesh have no security and vulnerable to assaults”, he said.
The BJP raised the issue in Lok Sabha and demanded intervention of central government to protect Bangladeshi Hindus.
Minorities had counted 46 per cent in East Pakistan, now Bangladesh, at time of partition in 1947 and the figure reduced to 28 per cent in 1970. Hindus now count 10 per cent.
Mr. Dasgupta lambasted major parties like Congress and CPI (M) for keeping a blind eye on the volatile situation in Bangladesh.
BJP demanded stringent action against culprits responsible for atrocities, security and safety of people from minority groups, a separate ministry to look after welfare of minorities, compensation to affected people, reconstruction and protection of religious places in Bangladesh.

BJP to march to Dhaka to protect minorities - The Hindu

I feel that BJP should highlight this issue in a bigger way so that it can have a good poll prospect in coming election...

Nevertheless this is a dangerous escalation. This is, however, very bad for the AL.

Come on Munshi...You should understand the difference between the dangerous escalation and the noise political parties make to gain votes in electoral politics...It is the same thing like your political parties do in your nation....

indian home minister has clearly said that bjp is involved in terrorism

I feel that BJP should highlight this issue in a bigger way so that it can have a good poll prospect in coming election...

Come on Munshi...You should understand the difference between the dangerous escalation and the noise political parties make to gain votes in electoral politics...It is the same thing like your political parties do in your nation....

Yes we already have more than 120 dead as a consequence. These things can get quickly out of hand. That is what the BJP might be gambling on ......

Uh-oh.....such statements and intentions cannot be good :disagree:

Let them come..... :D

Its a political move by state branch of a party where they will be stopped by BSF and they will hand over a paper to the present officer.

Why are BD posters overreacting? And if bangladeshis are going to hate their hindus depending on what a political party says about them in another country, then its neither worth nor required to worry about that, as its pretty evident how much BD posters love them anyways. So how many temples attacked to this day?

This is absolutely brilliant logic of people from muslim majority countries, the minorities are scr@wed no matter what happens.

Yes, only to the extent of indian muslims, bangladeshi muslims and pakistani muslims protesting against israel or burmese governments. Go ahead, tell me my analogy is incorrect as it involvs muslims and ummah rules are different :)

Its no interference, private citizens protesting, thats it. Since the OIC is not going to pass resolutions over the scores of damaged hindu temples, some private hindu citizens are protesting.

The title says that BJP will march to Dhaka.They said they will try to breach the border.Nowhere does it say that they will handover papers to BSF.I am not overreacting nor do I hate Hindus.I am stating facts and the fact is if BJP comes to Dhaka Hindus will face problems.It does not matter what BJP says about them in India,it matters what they say when they march to the capital of another country.Bangladeshis and Pakistanis do not go to Burma or Palestine to protest.BJP is welcome to stage protests against this unfortunate attacks.So your analogy is incorrect.If we went to Burma to protest they would kill us and the rest of the Rohingyas.Private hindu citizens of India can protest in India not walk into Bangladesh and expect that it will be received normally!

Yes we already have more than 120 dead as a consequence. These things can get quickly out of hand. That is what the BJP might be gambling on ......

Exactly......nothing wrong with it...because BJP does not have any foothold in the NE region....and in particular, Tripura which is Communist bastion....So it needs a strong reason to at least compete in the political arena...But again, apart from political gain to BJP, in my opinion, this is an internal issue of BD where BD are being killed irrespective of Hindu or Muslim and i beleive that you guys will be more worried about your people than BJP or me...:azn:

I would like to see a fight between Saidee and Modi, if there is ever one.

I think it would be awesome.

HITLER WORSHIPPING MODI

VS

THE MAN WITH AN ENLIGHTENED FACE ON THE MOON.

I wonder how much the ticket will go for on pay-per-view

!!!!

We should post Shibir at the borders and see the gladiators fight for honor!

every country has its problems.this doesn't mean we cannot help another muslim or raize our voice.you are under media influence the same guys who are now portraying pmln as savior of pakistan and are celebrating ppp 5 years rule while our country is destroyed by these kutas.
these liberals and seculars bark if we raise our voice for any muslim country while they sit back when we play servants of usa,west and un whether how much damaging it is for our country.we don't have any money or arms to give to anyone we only raise or voice or pray but they cannot digest even that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom