What's new

BJP plans to cash in on communal polarisation in UP

Mr RAW Vegetable please stay inside the refrigerator other wise you will be end up in garbage .:pissed:

Sitting in Dallas you still think UP is all heaven. Things are turning up bad in UP, man. Even my community was attacked a few days ago when Buddha park was attacked.

Secularism of what is being done in India is bad. Earlier even I used to think that Muslims are being victimized and targeted. Forget, Muslim as such, even Shiites were targeted by Sunnis just recently in UP.

Google it if you don't know.

Too many people are misreading the article. It suggests that the BJP is cashing in on the situation, not necessarily that it was responsible for it. I believe that is a fair assesment.

Anything against BJP is fair assessment for you. :coffee:

Anything against BJP is fair assessment for you. :coffee:

You know this forum is a real fun place.....:) Day in & day out I get accused of being an Hindutva type, an anti-Hindutva type, a Congressi, a BJP supporter......I must be doing something right.:D If you believe that the BJP does not take advantage of religious polarisation, they you are probably still a believer in the tooth fairy type of stories. Unlike you, I have neither any blinkers on nor am I beholden to any ideology.

To suggest a different reading of the political situation in U.P. as of now is to display wanton political ignorance. The BJP will almost certainly benefit from the polarisation. I would normally assume that the SP would benefit by the same polarisation but I'm now not so sure. I think the SP might have overplayed the hand. While the BJP will almost certainly gain, it is not yet clear who will gain by the polarisation of Muslim votes even if the SP hoped to be the beneficiary. The SP being in government may well work against it. If there is a three way split of the Muslim votes, the BJP stands to make massive inroads in U.P. Maybe you should not allow yoir political preference to cloud logic.:azn:

I agree though one doesn't excuse the other.

You know this forum is a real fun place.....:) Day in & day out I get accused of being an Hindutva type, an anti-Hindutva type, a Congressi, a BJP supporter......I must be doing something right.:D If you believe that the BJP does not take advantage of religious polarisation, they you are probably still a believer in the tooth fairy type of stories. Unlike you, I have neither any blinkers on nor am I beholden to any ideology.

To suggest a different reading of the political situation in U.P. as of now is to display wanton political ignorance. The BJP will almost certainly benefit from the polarisation. I would normally assume that the SP would benefit by the same polarisation but I'm now not so sure. I think the SP might have overplayed the hand. While the BJP will almost certainly gain, it is not yet clear who will gain by the polarisation of Muslim votes even if the SP hoped to be the beneficiary. The SP being in government may well work against it. If there is a three way split of the Muslim votes, the BJP stands to make massive inroads in U.P. Maybe you should not allow yoir political preference to cloud logic.:azn:

I agree though one doesn't excuse the other.

ur analysis is indeed right,,,,bjp is bound to benefit
irony of the situation is that muslims who started this(killing 2 hindus on 27 august) will end up benefitting bjp in a big way and now there will be only these riots that will set the agenda for UP voters before 2014 polls.

I just read that the reason why BJP never made inroads into TN is because..........all I know is that there is no BJP in TN and no communal violence. I love tams, remove the problem long before it raises it's ugly head.

Muslims are not safe in India, that much is quite clear. BJP is up to no good, the same nonsense continues as it was in Gujarat 2002. BJP should be banned as an extremist political party responsible for inciting violence on minorities.

Tell me Muslims are safe in which country: Pakistan, Afghanistan, Syria, Egypt, Somalia, Bangladesh etc. If you don't know why this Riot has started; then stop posting Gibberish. :ashamed:

Tell me Muslims are safe in which country: Pakistan, Afghanistan, Syria, Egypt, Somalia, Bangladesh etc. If you don't know why this Riot has started; then stop posting Gibberish. :ashamed:

i love ur views:smitten:

Too many people are misreading the article. It suggests that the BJP is cashing in on the situation, not necessarily that it was responsible for it. I believe that is a fair assesment.

Dude, they've been wanting to engineer communal tensions in UP for some time now. It's been less than a month since their chums in the VHP made all that noise about the temple yatra.

The sooner we get rid of Congress-centric divisive politics from all states of India, and at the center, the better we will be for it. Islam was given space and coexisted with Hinduism for hundreds of years before the British came with their divide and rule politics. The sad truth is that when they left, they left their spawn behind.

Dude, they've been wanting to engineer communal tensions in UP for some time now. It's been less than a month since their chums in the VHP made all that noise about the temple yatra.

says who??
paid agent of gandhis.........:coffee:

The sooner we get rid of Congress-centric divisive politics from all states of India, and at the center, the better we will be for it. Islam was given space and coexisted with Hinduism for hundreds of years before the British came with their divide and rule politics. The sad truth is that when they left, they left their spawn behind.

till we

1)introduce uniform civil code
2)abolish article 370 for kashmir
3)abolish all india muslim personal law board(both sunnis and shias have a diff one)
4)make a muslim code bill in constitution like hindu code bill
5)ban madrassas.........along with rss shakhas(yes both)

there is no hope

says who??
paid agent of gandhis.........:coffee:

till we

1)introduce uniform civil code
2)abolish article 370 for kashmir
3)abolish all india muslim personal law board(both sunnis and shias have a diff one)
4)make a muslim code bill in constitution like hindu code bill
5)ban madrassas.........along with rss shakhas(yes both)

there is no hope

I asked you to keep off my posts insect

Back
Top Bottom