What's new

BJP is the largest GOON Party of India.

Do you think India is such a worthless place to live if one gets visa, he will move away?
If
If it is so... Then why NRIs view are ultra Nationalistic for a worthless place?

Bura na manana there are still people out here who thinks Saare jahan se achcha hindustan hamara....

Gaali kam diya karo.. Achchi baat nahi hoti...fir Yaad rakho keyboard mere paas bhi hai

Sorry I dont speak Hindi...(hope that does not make me a non-Indian for not speaking the rashtra basha). Speak in English

BTW tell me what have you done for the country, that I as an NRI did not do ?

Are you indulged in some social service ?

Are you serving in the armed forces ?

Are you serving in any NGO without pay ?

Are you paying some extra tax ?

What have you done that makes you sit on the pedestal ?

Actually I am doing much more to the country than you by sending in valuable forex.

if one gets visa, he will move away?

I think you will. The people talking about the "patriotism of NRI" are usually the ones who speak out of envy and the ones to move out given the first chance.

Instead of wasting your time in abusing me.. Why don't you answer a simple question.
. Why Na Raha Indians become ultra nationalistic?

May be because of the fact that being outside the country , they can analyze things better from a whole another view point and they are realising the fact that there is a section of society who are hell bent on supporting the anti-national congress and their stooges .

As a result they will have to become ultra-nationalist and support their cause to help India and Indians get rid of anti-national elements.

Why don't you answer... What makes an NRI to become an ultra nationalistic?

What is your definition of ultra nationalistic? Being anti-shiela dikshit & anti-congress? then..ya! I'm an ultra nationalist to the core!

If one still holds Indian citizenship, then it's Ok, but those NRIs who does not, are just interfering in internal affairs of a foreign country(India in this case)

So you will decide now as which Indian can & which Indian can't speak about India?

This Jarha guys to me looks likes straight out of Delhi Naxal bari aka JNU.

What is your definition of ultra nationalistic? Being anti-shiela dikshit & anti-congress? then..ya! I'm an ultra nationalist to the core!

So you will decide now as which Indian can & which Indian can't speak about India?

1. Lot of emotional dialogue are going in... But question of what makes NRIs being ultra nationalistic is not being answered.

2. Are you a indian national?

Sorry I dont speak Hindi...(hope that does not make me a non-Indian for not speaking the rashtra basha). Speak in English

BTW tell me what have you done for the country, that I as an NRI did not do ?

Are you indulged in some social service ?

Are you serving in the armed forces ?

Are you serving in any NGO without pay ?

Are you paying some extra tax ?

What have you done that makes you sit on the pedestal ?

Actually I am doing much more to the country than you by sending in valuable forex.

I think you will. The people talking about the "patriotism of NRI" are usually the ones who speak out of envy and the ones to move out given the first chance.

This is quite interesting... Deserters of India are giving me a lecture on patriotism. Lolz.

So what is reason behind this ultra patriotism and jingoism of Deserters.?

Similar case is seen in pakistan, tahir ul qadri was snubbed by SC for being dual nationality and still involved in pakistan political affair.

Those people who are not indian national has no right to involve in political affairs of India.

1. Lot of emotional dialogue are going in... But question of what makes NRIs being ultra nationalistic is not being answered.
lol..you trying to be a comedian by talking about emotions? lost for logical argument... have you?

2. Are you a indian national?

How does that matter to you? all you need to know is that I'm an Indian.

Op means to say SP is party of saints.

This is quite interesting... Deserters of India are giving me a lecture on patriotism. Lolz.

Why not ?

That's why I asked what have you done that I have not done ? I mean for the good of the country ?

Answer that and we can move forward.

If not then our discussion ends here.

I mean you are just another casteist, hain Bachu Yadav ji, who is assuming a moral horse here that it looks comical if it wasnt so pathetic.

Those people who are not indian national has no right to involve in political affairs of India.

I carry the same Ashokha lion passport as you (if you carry one). So :wave:

Back
Top Bottom