What's new

Bitter words: Mengal says Balochistan ‘turned into graveyard’

Status
Not open for further replies.
Always will remain always in Balochistan the Homeland of Real men Army they always keep guard this motherland it is not occupied territory as other.
What it has to do with the question i asked??

As a nation, we have to really learn one thing, if we want to survive as Pakistan as we see it today, we have to give them their rights on our own and they will have enough respect for us and intelligent nation building efforts might succeed in making them patriotic mainstream Pakistani. If they snatched their rights after the struggle, militant or semi-militant, there will be far less respect for the federation of Pakistan and more respect for their struggle. This is extremely myopic as a nation today to deny them their rights and this will hurt Pakistan. We have to cut the damage we are doing to our country, if we can understand it now.

intimidating pick Zarrar sir, I had to take a break to change my diapers. Like Hiptuallah, I have firm reasons to believe you are good in gorrila war. Coz you look like one.
Sorry bro - but that look is not rough. It's called a metro.. look :P :laugh: :haha: But never mind...
i just came back frm shopping in that pic on mountains yara its cherat not some waziristan or khyber agency

I made another post related to Balochistan and I copy it here.

Terrorists in Baluchistan using FC/Rangers uniforms for kidnappings.

One of the most important missing things in Balochistan is a network of good roads, that at least covers most major cities(district headquarters) of the province. We must make it very easy for them to be able to leave their villages and visit other parts of the country for employment, health, and education. Communities who have little interaction with rest of the country and remain mostly isolated, in their relatively backward ways of doing things, will continue to lag behind the other parts of the country. And this makes them a very easy target of negative politics, because the people who actually think there about themselves(their community), notice the difference in their backwardness when compared with rest of the country and a sense of 'unfairness' that follows makes them think about their separate country as a very simple solution. If Balochs were really intelligent and not being manipulated by their 'sardars', they would be starting 'build schools and roads in our province movement'. Good education, good basic health facilities, and good roads are the most important requirements that state must build for them.

I think mainstream Pakistanis, and the central government should urgently take the lead in providing these basic facilities in Balochistan, and the problem will start to decrease with time. It is impossible to change opinions and thoughts of large population overnight, but if we consistently work on uplifting Balochistan, and this means diverting a little bit more resources, a better planning and a clean administration, they will start to have a favorable opinion, and a soft corner for Pakistan, as opposed to hostile emotions they currently have. And this is prerequisite for creating a sense of being 'proud Pakistanis' among them, something we failed to achieve ever since independence of our country.

What it has to do with the question i asked??

what is the meaning of so long. They are successful for curbing the hidden enemy and the recently local bodies elections are best example.

what is the meaning of so long. They are successful for curbing the hidden enemy and the recently local bodies elections are best example.
So long means you have been suffering from this since 2001 but you recently started airstrikes on them and no you are nowhere near success in curbing them.
Local body elections prove nothing.If Pakistan is successful in curbing bomb blasts for 1 or 2 month successfully then talk.

So long means you have been suffering from this since 2001 but you recently started airstrikes on them and no you are nowhere near success in curbing them.
Local body elections prove nothing.If Pakistan is successful in curbing bomb blasts for 1 or 2 month successfully then talk.
You need to fully understand the situation of Balochistan, the bomb blasts are using by sectarian terrorist against one school of thought.

You need to fully understand the situation of Balochistan, the bomb blasts are using by sectarian terrorist against one school of thought.
What it has to do with what i said and who is funding these terrorists??

India must raise Baloch issue to U.N.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom