What's new

BIMARU Corner.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kion?kahan trolling ke irade hai?:azn:
hehehe...
hum bhi to kabhi kabhi trolling kar sakte hai naa....:D:D

aap ye padho.....interesting....
Dolphins try to rescue humans who are drowning. It’s as if they realize we can’t hold breathing as long as they do and push you upwards and even try to reanimate bumping you in the stomach. Although , this is believed to be done out of instinct (since we are about the same size of a baby dolphin and they have to perform this when baby dolphins are born, pretty much the same way newborn babies need a slap to start crying and breate) but I choose to believe they do it because they are awesomely intelligent and nice.

The Roman Emperor Caligula tried to wage war on the god of the ocean, Neptune. He had his soldiers run up and stab the water

To shakal kyu latka rakha hai, zindagi bhar vella rehne ka irada tha kya?

Arre chhuttiyan waste kar di is chakkar me. . ghar pe rehta to maa ji ke hath ka khana to naseeb ho jata. . yaha doston ke sath pada raha :(:(:(

haudu. eega complete recover aagiddale. thank god.. & dhanyavada for the concern! :-)

Yeah bro, heard about your daughter, glad she is ok.

P.S: Had no idea you were a married man, with kid! You come across as a chilled out guy of around 26-27.

Arre chhuttiyan waste kar di is chakkar me. . ghar pe rehta to maa ji ke hath ka khana to naseeb ho jata. . yaha doston ke sath pada raha :(:(:(

That sucks, ek do baar ghar ka chakkar laga lena tha! Fir abhi India me rhena ka plan hai ya phir evenually Iraq jaoge?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom