What's new

BIMARU Corner.

Status
Not open for further replies.
arg-hammer-chasing-nail-animbg-320x200-url.gif

Have you guys watched the documentary called "Caste system: The darker side of India"?
I am surprised to see,the land of Jyotirao Phule witnessing a series of murders and social boycotts against Dalits in twenty first century. In the last few months four young boys have been murdered and one fifty year old man had been set aflame. In some cases it have been land dispute issue, one boy was alleged to have an affair with a girl from a dominant caste while an entire village (Buldhana) had to face social boycott for one year because they dared to put a portrait of Ambedkar among national leaders on republic day parade in 2013.
Revolt against caste atrocity in the form of a social movement or in a political form have been a proven failure. The constitutional guarantee did not worked too.I don't know which form of solution will do the job here as this problem is extremely complex and India specific.Perhaps a massive change in the social system like twin revolution of Europe work here which slowly transformed and pulled a much larger body of people,the proletariat out of darkness.

I am surprised to see,the land of Jyotirao Phule witnessing a series of murders and social boycotts against Dalits in twenty first century. In the last few months four young boys have been murdered and one fifty year old man had been set aflame. In some cases it have been land dispute issue, one boy was alleged to have an affair with a girl from a dominant caste while an entire village (Buldhana) had to face social boycott for one year because they dared to put a portrait of Ambedkar among national leaders on republic day parade in 2013.
Revolt against caste atrocity in the form of a social movement or in a political form have been a proven failure. The constitutional guarantee did not worked too.I don't know which form of solution will do the job here as this problem is extremely complex and India specific.Perhaps a massive change in the social system like twin revolution of Europe work here which slowly transformed and pulled a much larger body of people,the proletariat out of darkness.

Do you practice Casteism @scorpionx confess! :mad: :P

On the one hand, people here complain about the reservation system, on the other hand, we hear stories like this :(

You have been Bhehen-zoned by Rahul :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom