What's new

bilawal zardari karachi speech

I honestly enjoyed Chattur I mean Bilawal speech. Baby bhutto tried to compete with chatur from 3idiots with his fake confidence and comic script.

do you guys watch his speech in karachi ?

کراچی:ہم اکٹھے ہوکرشیرکا شکار کریں گے، بلاول بھٹو زرداری

2018 میں آصف زرداری جیالوں کی کمان ہونگے اور میں تیر، بلاول بھٹو زرداری

کراچی آج بھی لندن کی کالونی ہے،بلاول بھٹو زرداری

پیپلز پارٹی ایک سیاسی جماعت نہیں ایک جنون ہے، بلاول بھٹو زرداری

میں آپ سے وعدہ کرتا ہوں میں آپ کے لیے لڑوں گا، بلاول بھٹو زرداری

طاہرالقادری نے اسلام آباد میں ڈرامارچایا اور اسلام آباد کو یرغمال بنایا،بلاول بھٹو

موجودہ حکومت میں ایک شخص نے پورے اسلام آباد کو یرغمال بنایا،بلاول بھٹو

سلام آباد میں پیپلزپارٹی کے جیالے نے ہزاروں افراد کی جان بچائی، بلاول بھٹو

you sun of a gun what abut pakistan ? devlopment ? power issue ? poverty ? crime rate ? peace economy ? :undecided:

naary marny ke zamany laad gay

Few questions to be asked and One comment.

Comment

Publicity stunt nothing else.

Questions

1. It took PPP six year's to remember BB ? (Worst form of human nature to take benefit from dead people).
2. You guys took 50% of total loan of Pakistan, so give us list of developments to justify your loans?
3. You Guys running Sindh more than 30 years so what is the progress of Sindh year wise?
4. You guys running Federal past five years and if operations was necessary in Karachi and as per your statement , then why you didn't do that earlier and now you are late for decisions making so to me you are unfit for this Job (governance) . please justify ?

well dear its modern era new tech public is not what it was in last 60 years media internet changed everything if this stupid wanna survive he must has to learn real issues of pakistan after 10-20 years they will be wipes out from politics if they continue this BS ,
He is kind of newbie , But his party have some real Good deceiving members who knows the painful nerve of public , They just press it whenever it needs and That is why they are still in Sindh government , Plus our establishment needs them to hold sindh just as they need MQM to sustain Karachi. Its not easy to control a city of 21 million people with any local assistance. They still understands what a specific ethnic group or folks of specific area needs to survive against their rivals . and Until they holds that key , They cannot be removed , Just in recent election why I.K had not pressed sindh as much as he was active in other provinces? He understands that he cannot offer anything what the folks of interior sindh needs , and that is tribal superiority .

well they will not remain always bhutto family is finished so zardari family will too .

well they will not remain always bhutto family is finished so zardari family will too .
Bhutto are still strong in Sindh's administrative units , The point is not who left and who finished , The point is that If one ends then other tribe will capture its position , and they all are seems to be same when it comes to policies . No one is willing to lose its superiority on other tribes in their respective region and everyone understands that even a single moment could change the whole scenario.

maan behen started

10-18-2013_12555_1.gif

He is kind of newbie , But his party have some real Good deceiving members who knows the painful nerve of public , They just press it whenever it needs and That is why they are still in Sindh government , Plus our establishment needs them to hold sindh just as they need MQM to sustain Karachi. Its not easy to control a city of 21 million people with any local assistance. They still understands what a specific ethnic group or folks of specific area needs to survive against their rivals . and Until they holds that key , They cannot be removed , Just in recent election why I.K had not pressed sindh as much as he was active in other provinces? He understands that he cannot offer anything what the folks of interior sindh needs , and that is tribal superiority .

its very funny some celebrity fan boys declare MQM being favoured by establishment, ohh i guess the word establishment came to their brains when they first heard it from their daddy Imran

if you rally want to start this debate lets start from this point here

musharraf-imran-khan.jpg

why is it that all PML(Q) lotas ended up in PTI?

the so called establishment rangers doing political thuggery with MQM?

and the same establishment was hunting MQM for a decade when imran was showering flowers on the new military leader?

in my view parties can maintain or withdraw favours from establishment any time they want

you saw how establishment favoured PTI when the flock of lotas were queing up to join PTI

you saw establishment withdrawing its favours when PTI rebelled against it by not participating in Qadri Jalsa and thus ended up losing the elections

MQM won election not on the shoulders of establishment, it won even when establishment was doing military operation against MQM

Fatima Bhutto is far better than him .. At-least she knows how to speak .. :coffee:

Last edited by a moderator:
naya name rakaha hai BABY bhutto :nana:

tsunami kay solaaab ko.... ahahahahaahahah @<u><a rel="nofollow" href="http://www.defence.pk/forums/member.php?u=26661" target="_blank">Jazzbot</a></u> @<u><a rel="nofollow" href="http://www.defence.pk/forums/member.php?u=19261" target="_blank">Mirzay</a></u>

tsunami kay solaaab ko.... ahahahahaahahah @Jazzbot @Mirzay

ary wo to mar gai hain wo kesy wazeer e azam hoon ge ye kya drama laga rakha hai charoon sooboon ki zangeer be nazeer wala ?

or itna chichora pan ?????:hitwall::hitwall::hitwall: he can't talk even hahahaha i was expecting much more better serious speech

Last edited by a moderator:
naya name rakaha hai BABY bhutto :nana:

ary wo to mar gai hain wo kesy wazeer e azam hoon ge ye kya drama laga rakha hai charoon sooboon ki zangeer be nazeer wala ?

or itna chichora pan ?????:hitwall::hitwall::hitwall: he can't talk even hahahaha i was expecting much more better serious speech

there is little to no difference between Almas bobby and baby bhutto... dono ki adain,,, ufffff :D

Back
Top Bottom