What's new

Bilawal condemns Drone Attacks

Ahh this is the New Sympathy card taught to him by his Mr 10% Father . Scums have done nothing in 5 years now applying the old tactic to increase the vote bank . Lets c whether they win or not .

lolz drones should stopped we all know but his father is supreme commander of pakistani forces he may forget this fact :azn:

Bilawal+Bhutto+President+Zardari+Pakistan+AooVftPDxaXl.jpg

Bilawal: Dad, please stop agreeing to send down Drone Strikes

Zardari: Son, Drone strikes are vital for the success and development of Pakistan

:rofl:

Bilawal+Bhutto+President+Zardari+Pakistan+4HDQ7CjWIGdl.jpg

Zardari: Follow me Son, it's time to loot the country as much as we can with the little time we have left

Bilawal: No problem Dad, I'm here to follow your orders at any time

@Mods, please don't change the title without my permission.

A change in the title makes something that YOU'VE said put into my mouth.

Drone attacks must be stopped: Bilawal

Washington—Arguing strongly against what he called the “carpet bombing” of Pakistan, the PPP chairman Bilawal Bhutto Zardari has said US drone attacks were turning out to be counterproductive due to the civilian toll they take.

The leader-in-waiting of Pakistan’s ruling party called for an end to the US drone attacks, which he said were a violation of his country’s sovereignty and international law.

“The continuous carpet bombing of Pakistan by drones is not only counterproductive on the war on terror, it’s also an egregious violation of our sovereignty and must end,” Bilawal Bhutto told the MSNBC news in an interview.

“It’s a violation of the US War Powers Act as well as international law. America was supposed to be that city on a hill, setting an example to the world. I do hope it returns to that status soon,” Bilawal said.

Bilawal refuted the American argument that drone attacks were an important tool in the war against terrorism.

“No, I actually completely disagree. The drone attacks have not caught any big boys. They’ve been counterproductive with the amount of civilian casualties that they’ve had,” he argued.

“You can ask your own (US) military, they admit, barring Osama bin Laden, Pakistan, when provided actionable intelligence, has caught, captured or killed more al Qaeda operatives than any other nation on earth,” he told the MSNBC.

Bilawal said both Pakistan and the United States were working to resolve their differences.

“And I’m hopeful that they will resolve their differences because we have a common goal and we can only achieve it together,” he said.—INP

At least he shows some spine compared to his father who hasn't yet condemned the drone strikes. According to one witness, he encouraged them.

At least he shows some spine compared to his father who hasn't yet condemned the drone strikes. According to one witness, he encouraged them.

Actually if you think about it, he is at total freedom to say anything since he isn't bound by the duties of the chair at which his father sits.

Why are we giving importance to this clown?

Does he have any official capacity that was earned rather than inherited?

The best thing to do with this guy is to ignore him and send him to oblivion.

since when the **** can a drone carpet bomb, at best it would send down a couple of hell fire missiles and for carpet bombing we need a strategic bomber shoving hundreds of relatively ''dumb'' bombs or gravity bombs whereas as hellfire missiles are powered and directed.....

I guess it has something to do being in 'an election year'... and he'll be running for a contest from Garhi Khuda Bakhsh.

Ever heard of circus training of animals? When they do something bad, they get the whip, when they do something good they get a treat.

That's how we should take these politicians, encourage them for the good, boo them for the bad. Shayad sudhar jayen.

The point is, even US allies can't say anything good about it. This is the first official PPP statement against the drones. The build up is leading to an all out diplomatic battle on the drones, so keep all these things in mind, whoever bats for Pakistan is good, whoever does not is bad.

If you listen to Billawal's interviews he spoke very well.

I guess it has something to do being in 'an election year'... and he'll be running for a contest from Garhi Khuda Bakhsh.

All the more reason to ignore him and bury these dynastic feudal parties.

That's how we should take these politicians, encourage them for the good, boo them for the bad. Shayad sudhar jayen.

I don't want to promote even the illusion that this clown is a 'politician'. He got into this position by virtue of birth, not any effort or ability on his part.

Why do we want to reward people who perpetuate this dynastic style of politics in Pakistan?

Ignore him and let him rot in oblivion. If he has any genuine abilities as a leader, he can earn his position by right of accomplishments.

If you listen to Billawal's interviews he spoke very well.

Media statements and political positions are carefully crafted by panels of consultants. You know that.

Ignore him and let him rot in oblivion. If he has any genuine abilities as a leader, he can earn his position by right of accomplishments.

The need of the hour is to criticize the drone attacks, this matter of Billawal's worth is an internal matter. Let's keep first things first and not dilute an all out diplomatic and intellectual offensive against the drones.

Back
Top Bottom