What's new

Bihar beats India in growth rate at 12%.

Bihar don't get aid like other state... Every year bihar face masive flod. I hope you know that sir. Its developing with out any central support...

Yes I know that. My point was that a more underdeveloped region usually has higher growth rates ones it has some economic success. For example: People in Bihar have less things than people in western states, but once they get money they start to invest and buy things and thus stimulate other industries and so on, thus the high growth rates.

Yes I know that. My point was that a more underdeveloped region usually has higher growth rates ones it has some economic success. For example: People in Bihar have less things than people in western states, but once they get money they start to invest and buy things and thus stimulate other industries and so on, thus the high growth rates.

You would be surprised ;)

Yes... The growth shown by Bihar is mostly because of underdeveloped economic situation.

Who said bihar don't have things??? Many industry wants to setup factory in bihar. Its seems you havent seen new bihar.. And when you talk about growth rate.. Look nobody provided platform for bihar. Bihar is growing on his own.every year hell lots of crops get destroy. Plants and industry shuts down for months.. Atleast 3 to 4 month. Still developing without any help.. Countinously on the top of growth rate from 2009

me too.though I have never been settled in bihar permanently

me too.though I have never stayed in bihar permanently

mit pune? ?? mate at least 10 of my friends arw there in that college and my own cousin brother from patna

Yap its a great college. :)

Who said bihar don't have things??? Many industry wants to setup factory in bihar. Its seems you havent seen new bihar.. And when you talk about growth rate.. Look nobody provided platform for bihar. Bihar is growing on his own.every year hell lots of crops get destroy. Plants and industry shuts down for months.. Atleast 3 to 4 month. Still developing without any help.. Countinously on the top of growth rate from 2009

Yap its a great college. :)

i was getting cs and ece in cap round 2,but i choose mit manipal,mechanical.

btw,which branch you are in??

You would be surprised ;)

Yes... The growth shown by Bihar is mostly because of underdeveloped economic situation.

yes not 100% true, I saw a video which explains this economic phenomenon to which I was referring to but cant find it now due to lack of time ^^

good news. Proud to be a Bihari. Maghi bole Bala bhi koi hai kya Yanha per?

People from Bihar are very much intelligent and hard working...And if i am not wrong then Bihar was developed state before the familly of Lalu and Rbri invaded that state...From that point onward only Bihar was going in a downward spiral.....Fortunately...Bihar and its people made a good choice by bringing JD-BJP combine to power which is bearing the fruit of development right now..

good news. Proud to be a Bihari. Maghi bole Bala bhi koi hai kya Yanha per?

I understand it. But not able to speak. Bachpan se hindi bola.

People from Bihar are very much intelligent and hard working...And if i am not wrong then Bihar was developed state before the familly of Lalu and Rbri invaded that state...From that point onward only Bihar was going in a downward spiral.....Fortunately...Bihar and its people made a good choice by bringing JD-BJP combine to power which is bearing the fruit of development right now..

Lalu ki halat kharab hai bihar me. K.utta nahi puchta ab usko. But again gaing popularity in villages.. Mostly in uneducated area...

M in cs. Got admisn through mh-cet

Cool, the second round cut off for cs was 146, if I am right. I got 150.and I bet you know at least a few of my friends. One of them is in cs in fact.

Anyways, congrats.

Back
Top Bottom