What's new

Biggest Commonwealth Games kicks off in Delhi

it's looking like all indian members are on these thread only.

Bcoz its once in life time oppurtunity for some of us.. God know when we will get next chance.. may be olympics...

Must thank ministry of culture and tourism .. We should give it to them when they deserve...

me 2. but fell in love with most of the women :rofl::rofl::rofl:

it's looking like all indian members are on these thread only.

thats true...CWG has brought all Indians together on PDF..so its already a success.

Special request to members - someone also posts pics of the Indian women in saree who were leading the different teams during the march with the plackard .I have marked one of them.:P and I'm serious guys.

my i trillion thks to those who posted pics and videos and also to those who participated in this thread and felt proud abt india and those who made this event incredible

for(i=1;i<1000000000000000000;i++)
{
printf("thks a lot");
}

You most certainly caused a number overflow with that one. :P

Thanks Kinetic and Trident for the links ;)

And thanks to everyone who posted pics too.

Lets hope the rest of the game goes without a hitch.

lol ...Check out what dawn has published !
_______
Spectators boo chief organiser at opening ceremony

NEW DELHI: Suresh Kalmadi, head of the troubled Commonwealth Games organising committee, was booed when he began his welcome speech to 60,000 spectators at the opening ceremony on Sunday.

The Indian government stepped in last week to complete urgent work on infrastructure for the Delhi Games, which had threatened to become a national embarrassment after several health and security issues raised the possibility they would be cancelled.

The atmosphere otherwise for the teams and officials had been good with the crowd at the Jawaharlal Nehru Stadium offering a particularly warm applause to neighbours Pakistan, who have a tense relationship with India.

Kalmadi was able to finish his five-minute long speech without further interruption before handing over to Michael Fennell, the chief of the Commonwealth Games Federation.

Of course, they are more interested in the past than the present !

it was oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooosaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaammmmmmmmmm....... what else can i say.....

and thanks to Chinese-dragon also... for predicting future...:)

india is really incredible.. till this morning we couldn't even organise a piss up in a brewery. now.. all of a sudden 'wow.. what an amazing spectacle??'. i'm not saying this. check the international media.. they are saying this!!

From This:

cw1.jpg

To This:

r649657_4556459.jpg

We Rock!!!

rock-on1.jpg

the biggest comedy is that not many people from Pakistan,China,some people from turkey,a Thai,a Taiwanese,some American and Russian flags(false flag) r not visible on this thread,feel some people really got a heartbreak

Back
Top Bottom