What's new

Bible in which 'Jesus predicts coming of Muhammad' unearthed in Turkey

Status
Not open for further replies.
I heard Pope is Satan, why people worshipped and bowed down toward him.

POPE%20WITH%20UPSIDE%20DOWN%20SATANIC%20CROSS.jpg

No offense, that's truth. Baptist Christian or other sections confirmed it.

POPE%20WITH%20UPSIDE%20DOWN%20SATANIC%20CROSS.jpg

No offense, that's truth. Baptist Christian or other sections confirmed it.

No one worships him, only stupid people who are sick might do that.

No one worships him, but it seems Satan himself is saying this from retired location!!!

To the people arguing on pages 2 and 3, the ones who are Muslims among them can pay attention to what our faith tells us to say to the other People of the Book: "come to what is common between you and us, and glorify the praises of God" or something along those lines, wAllahu a3lam. And that will be my message to mister asad assury.

To those who ridicule religion and blaspheme Lord-God: what we say or do don't hurt nor benefit Him one bit. So, bark or bray or whatever you wish!

No one worships him, only stupid people who are sick might do that.

I agreed with you. Not only few people, there are millions of stupid people who want to respect Pope and ask him for forgiving.

No one worships him, but it seems Satan himself is saying this from retired location!!!

Okay. Interesting. I know, people need to look up at the example of Jesus via Pope-- role model, how they eat, how they pray, how they walk with cross sticks, etc.

On this topic, we all know in Quran already explained full detail regarding Jesus's predict of Muhammad(PBUH), we doesn't seek approval or reject from Pope's perspectives.

Jesus is the Father, Son and Holy Spirit!

No that is not... I will post 5 verse or quote of Jesus from bible to prove that. Do not take it otherwise. Just part of discussion:

1. "My Father is greater than I." ‐ Jesus. (John 14:28)

So, Jesus and father can not be same as the position of father is greater then Jesus.

2. Jesus said 'I am going to my God and your God' (John 20:17)

If Jesus is god who is Jesus's God?

3. "My God, My God, why hast Thou forsaken Me?" - Jesus cried out in pain and said that (Matthew 27:46)

Question same as before.

4. "Why do you call me good?" Jesus answered. "No one is good--except God alone. (Mark 10:18)

That means jesus asked him not to say good as God is only good.

5. "During the days of Jesus' life on earth, he offered up prayers and petitions with loud cries and tears to the one who could save him from death, and he was heard because of his reverent submission." (Hebrew 5:7)

So my last quote from bible. This quote is very important as it is showing 2 important thing.

Jesus was praying to god with loud cry and tear so that God can save him.

2nd part it is said He was heard because of his reverent submission. Does this part not mean that he was saved from death??? N does it not affirm the position of the muslim.

I know religious discussion is not allowed but tried to bring little info of bible by the views of the bible, thinking it may open the heart and minds of the christian brother n sister...:)

You don't understand What it meant by saying Jesus is God and Jesus is the son of God. I can't go further then that. I can also bring you verses from Quran and show you stuff you might not like.

No that is not... I will post 5 verse or quote of Jesus from bible to prove that. Do not take it otherwise. Just part of discussion:

So, Jesus and father can not be same as the position of father is greater then Jesus.

3. "My God, My God, why hast Thou forsaken Me?" - Jesus cried out in pain and said that (Matthew 27:46)

Question same as before.

4. "Why do you call me good?" Jesus answered. "No one is good--except God alone. (Mark 10:18)

5. "During the days of Jesus' life on earth, he offered up prayers and petitions with loud cries and tears to the one who could save him from death, and he was heard because of his reverent submission." (Hebrew 5:7)

So my last quote from bible. This quote is very important as it is showing 2 important thing.

2nd part it is said He was heard because of his reverent submission. Does this part not mean that he was saved from death??? N does it not affirm the position of the muslim.

I know religious discussion is not allowed but tried to bring little info of bible by the views of the bible, thinking it may open the heart and minds of the christian brother n sister...:)

You don't understand What it meant by saying Jesus is God and Jesus is the son of God. I can't go further then that. I can also bring you verses from Quran and show you stuff you might not like.

I am sorry bro if I hurt your sentiment. That was not my intention. I know what is son and what is father and GOD. But logically it is not possible to put the 2 in the same standing at the same time. Hope you understand it.

I will be glad if you can bring quran verses. I do not mind with it. If you hesitate here you are most welcome to pm me.

I am sorry bro if I hurt your sentiment. That was not my intention. I know what is son and what is father and GOD. But logically it is not possible to put the 2 in the same standing at the same time. Hope you understand it.

I will be glad if you can bring quran verses. I do not mind with it. If you hesitate here you are most welcome to pm me.

Don't apologize, no need at all :), its all good. And i was confused just like you, how would Jesus be god and the son of god? who was he praying to ?? But now i understand it little bit better. Jesus is physically a human, but spiritually God. I don't if that would make sense, but for me it does, when he is a human, and about to feel the pain, he prays to God. But he also did miracles and rose people from death, and He himself rose.

Semitic religions are all the same with minor differences in fine print.

Good sentiment. Please keep patient with our teenagers, but that's not to say that they're stupid or aren't right and you aren't wrong!

Semitic religions are all the same with minor differences in fine print.

Christians and Jewish people are regarded as People of the Book in Islam, and some good heart-ed Christians will help us Muslims near the end of days when the world turns against us. This is what we Muslims believe.

Anyone heard about Horus before Jesus came.

Horus said I am Father, Son and Holy Spirit! Rose himself from dead.

Suggestion to read this book: Amazon.com: The Book Your Church Doesn't Want You to Read (9780939040155): Tim C. Leedom: Books

Horus

-Was born of the virgin Isis-Meri in December 25th in a cave/manger with his birth being announced by a star in the East and attended by three wise men.
-His earthly father was named "Seb" ("Joseph").
-He was of royal descent.
-At age 12 he was a child teacher in the Temple, and at 30, he was baptized, having disappeared for 18 years.
-Was baptized in the river Eridanus or Iaurutana (Jordan) by "Anup the Baptizer" (John the Baptist) who was decapitated.
- He had 12 disciples, two of whom were his "witnesses" and were named "Anup" and "AAn" (the two "Johns").
- He performed miracles, exorcized demons and raised El-Azarus ("El-Osiris") from the dead.
- Horus walked on water.
- His personal epithet was "Iusa" the "ever-becoming son" of "Ptah," the "Father." He was called the "Holy Child."
- He delivered a "Sermon on the Mount" and his followers recounted the "Sayings of Iusa."
- Horus was transfigured on the Mount.
- He was crucified between two thieves, buried for three days in a tomb, was resurrected.
- Way, the Truth the Light; Messiah; God's Anointed Son; Son of Man; Good Shepherd; Lamb of God; Word made flesh; Word of Truth.
-Was "the Fisher" and was associated with the Fish ("Ichthys"), Lamb and Lion.
- He came to fulfill the Law.
- Was called "the KRST" or "Anointed One."
- Was supposed to reign one thousand years.
- He was crucified between two thieves, buried for three days in a tomb, was resurrected.

Horus and Jesus are similarly, google it. ;)

Question same as before.

I know religious discussion is not allowed but tried to bring little info of bible by the views of the bible, thinking it may open the heart and minds of the christian brother n sister...

Jesus said....."I and the Father are One" in (John 10:30),

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom