Bhatta mafia active in KPK

darkinsky

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
p1_09.jpg

PTI bhi bhatta leti he? :D

ab bhattakhor ka laqab kis to pade ga aaj se?

peshawar me to saare 4 seats PTI ke paas he

^ The two Mqm'ers above me, keeping sarcasm aside, deep down inside, you both and we all know, In recent past, distant past, In present and In future, these bhatta khouri is done by TTP. It's not first kind of news in media, Last year it came in news, the year before last, news came in media all mentioning traders receiving threatening letters, then Hindu or sikh trader kidnapped in peshawar when he didn't gave bhutta to TTP. Outskirts of peshawar are their launching pad mostly especially Matni area

And the second elements as report mentioned is local criminal gangs, and it is also clearly mentioned police is taking indiscriminate action against them

So please once again do state the objectives and the problems troubling you, because as I see there is not an iota of link b/w PTI and the report you posted

^ The two Mqm'ers above me, keeping sarcasm aside, deep down inside, you both and we all know, In recent past, distant past, In present and In future, these bhatta khouri is done by TTP. It's not first kind of news in media, Last year it came in news, the year before last, news came in media all mentioning traders receiving threatening letters, then Hindu or sikh trader kidnapped in peshawar when he didn't gave bhutta to TTP. Outskirts of peshawar are their launching pad mostly especially Matni area

And the second elements as report mentioned is local criminal gangs, and it is also clearly mentioned police is taking indiscriminate action against them

So please once again do state the objectives and the problems troubling you, because as I see there is not an iota of link b/w PTI and the report you posted
The TTP are active in the same process within Karachi as well. Yours truly was hit by a TTP guy this April. They only want money.

The TTP are active in the same process within Karachi as well. Yours truly was hit by a TTP guy this April. They only want money.

Was bhutta khori non existent before the arrival of TTP in karachi?

we dont need excuses

after PTI govt, bhatta khori has increased which tells something :azn:

we dont need excuses

after PTI govt, bhatta khori has increased which tells something :azn:

yeah Mqm bhatta khours and china cutters which were recently expelled from party due to their in obedience and running independent ops has arrived in KPK :azn: :azn:

At least MQM guys have something to cheer about.. Enjoy karo jaani, ache din chal rhe hain MQM ke.. :lol:

BTW, where does the news says that PTI is involved in Bhatta Khori??? :woot: Don't cook cr@p and twist things..

Last but not the least @darkinsky 48 hours ho gaye, PML-N, LeJ, Malik Ishaq etc etc kai khilaf bhe koi post bana do ab :omghaha: :omghaha:

Last edited by a moderator:
At least MQM guys have something to cheer about.. Enjoy karo jaani, ache din chal rhe hain MQM ke.. :lol:

BTW, where does the news says that PTI is involved in Bhatta Khori??? :woot: Don't cook cr@p and twist things..

according to PTI logic when MQM wins from karachi it owns every trouble of karachi, o by the same logic PTI is not responsible for it :lol:

where is 90 day corrupt free KPK btw?

yeah Mqm bhatta khours and china cutters which were recently expelled from party due to their in obedience and running independent ops has arrived in KPK :azn: :azn:

haha, looks like PTI got all its funds suspended is resprted to bhatta khori as a new source of income

Back
Top Bottom