What's new

Beware Of The New Game In Swat

It seems like a statement that a stable Pakistan is in India's interest released pre-elections is an indicator of what they intend to do post-elections. With BJP either not saying much (or openly anti-Pak) , I think it is a fair opportunity for people to decide the future of foreign policy. If the third from comes to power, of course, the focus is going to be on internal issues with Pakistan on back burner.

I saw the statements as a message to Indian people as much as Pakistan.
ur answer wasn't much clear but let me tell u one thing:
a stable pakistan is no where near india's interest

OTOH, a stable Pakistan is in the interest of India. An unstable Pak is an unpredictable neighbour which in turn can be a bigger threat to India.

Unlike the current chaos, where Pak speaks through multiple mouths, where right hand doesn't know where the left hand is, where no one knows who is in control or if at all anybody is in control, a stable Pak will provide a conducive environment for talks and resolving disputes.

The world at large can breathe easy.

What I was trying to say is that Congress must have decided that a stable Pakistan is alteast better than having a Pakistan where terrorists/Taliban/who-ever-else run the nuclear armed country. If they had not, they would not say it before elections.

Good article. One of the irrational aspects of Guantanomo and the other US "prisons" was that they'd keep innocent people locked away for years on end.

But somehow Abdullah Mehsud got early release! Why when innocent people were denied their legal rights, was Abdullah Mehsud, a known Taliban fighter released.

What is this fake talibans :rofl:
you guys are trying to link every thing with India just to defend Taliban :coffee:
I dont like this ahmed qureshi guy

Last edited:
OTOH, a stable Pakistan is in the interest of India. An unstable Pak is an unpredictable neighbour which in turn can be a bigger threat to India.

Unlike the current chaos, where Pak speaks through multiple mouths, where right hand doesn't know where the left hand is, where no one knows who is in control or if at all anybody is in control, a stable Pak will provide a conducive environment for talks and resolving disputes.

The world at large can breathe easy.

most of the problems present in pakistan right now are caused by india
so how is it india's insterest?

What I was trying to say is that Congress must have decided that a stable Pakistan is alteast better than having a Pakistan where terrorists/Taliban/who-ever-else run the nuclear armed country. If they had not, they would not say it before elections.

they say alot of things b4 the elections
infact most politicians do b4 the elections
but after the election only few do what they promised
word of advice don't trust em

What is this fake talibans :rofl:
you guys are trying to link every thing with India just to defend Taliban :coffee:
I dont like this ahmed qureshi guy

Fake taliban is same thing just like the way you have adopted a Muslim name and Pakistani flags in your profile despite being from our neighboring country.

Have a good day.

india wants pakistan staggering but neither falling to ground or walking. this way they r sure that we will stay busy and not think about kashmir etc.
their plan is working so far. they are using a third country as a launching pad that is afghanistan or even our own country. unlike pakistan when we had to train and launch from our land and hence some of the side effects in form of militancy.

ALL THE SOLUTION FOR PAKISTAN:

PAKISTAN IS SORROUNDED BY HIS SO CALLED ENEMIES ONE IS DECLARED WHICH IS INDIA AND OTHER IS HIDDEN WHICH IS AMERICANS WHO ARE MORE THREAD.

1. FIRST DEFINE THE TERRORISM.
2. HELD PEACE DEAL FROM PAKISTANI TALIBANS ( BATU ALLAH MASOOD IS NOT IN PAKISTANI TALIBAN ORGANIZATION ANY MORE HE WILL REPLACED BY SOFI MUHAMMAD )

3. IMPLEMENT THE ISLAMIC LAWS WHICH IS DEFINED IN QURAN.
4. NOW SEPARATE THOSE ORGANIZATION WHICH ARE AGAINST THE IDIOLOGY OF ISLAM SPECIALLY SUPPORTED BY INDIANS, CIA AND MOSSAD.
5. REMOVE ALL CAI BASE CAMPS IN PAKSITAN.

NOW BE READY FOR GREATER WAR IMPOSED BY ISRAEEL AND AMERICANS. INDIA WILL JUMP ON IT AUTOMATICALLY BY MOSSAD.

OTHERWISE WE WILL BE WEAKER AND WEAKER.

This is all part of a conspiracy by the U.S and Israel and India witch started right after 9/11 the U.S realized that this ws a great chance to tackle a threat from China for example the recent aval hostilities with the USS impeccable.Anyways India is in this bacuse
1:it will cause pakistan to dis integrate and let them have Kashmir.
2:with China out of the way India will be free to exercise power in south asia.

Hi guys, a disclaimer first: I usually don't post my opinions on such forum, so this is a first. I am sorry if I may offend anyone.

So I went through this thread and another one about the enforcement of Nizam-e-Adl in Swat and it's shocking to see how everyone from India to the US is being blamed for interfering in our affairs or how the MQM is being singled out for its neutral stance (I know many will disagree on this too and say that the MQM is not voting on this because it wants to retain its hold on Karachi blah blah blah, but the fact is that at least they are doing something about it.) Here we elect a democratic party which prides in its “secular and liberal values” to lead the country and what is the result — it doesn't differ much in its stance from the right-wingers.

The fact is that Talibanisation is here and here to stay for good, be it Swat or even Karachi. Two events in the last two weeks in my city – which I am proud to say is truly metropolitan – has forced me to contribute here and have my say. It’s appalling and frightening at the same time to know that such the Swat deal has emboldened radicals all over the country.

The army needs to fight the militants in Swat and elsewhere for this country’s sake. They need to stop investing in the “let’s destabilise Afghanistan/India to run Pakistan” theory. There is a difference being gaining geo-strategic importance by messing with other countries and putting your own country and its people on stake. There should be other ways to run this country.

Hi guys, a disclaimer first: I usually don't post my opinions on such forum, so this is a first. I am sorry if I may offend anyone.

So I went through this thread and another one about the enforcement of Nizam-e-Adl in Swat and it's shocking to see how everyone from India to the US is being blamed for interfering in our affairs or how the MQM is being singled out for its neutral stance (I know many will disagree on this too and say that the MQM is not voting on this because it wants to retain its hold on Karachi blah blah blah, but the fact is that at least they are doing something about it.) Here we elect a democratic party which prides in its “secular and liberal values” to lead the country and what is the result — it doesn't differ much in its stance from the right-wingers.

The fact is that Talibanisation is here and here to stay for good, be it Swat or even Karachi. Two events in the last two weeks in my city – which I am proud to say is truly metropolitan – has forced me to contribute here and have my say. It’s appalling and frightening at the same time to know that such the Swat deal has emboldened radicals all over the country.

The army needs to fight the militants in Swat and elsewhere for this country’s sake. They need to stop investing in the “let’s destabilise Afghanistan/India to run Pakistan” theory. There is a difference being gaining geo-strategic importance by messing with other countries and putting your own country and its people on stake. There should be other ways to run this country.

I will not go into the details of your post as every one is entitled to his/her opinion however for the highlighted part, let me ask you a question "what do you think PA should do if people of that area demand a certain law"?

WELL MR QURASHI I COULD NOT AGREE WITH YOU ANY MORE. THIS IS A SOUR TRUTH THAT SOME INTERNAL POWERS ARE INVADING ISLAM PARTICULARLY IN PAKISTAN.
THERE IS ANOTHER INTERESTING BUT MORE DISAPPOINTING FACT THAT THE PAKISTANI GOVERNMENT AND THE PAKISTANI AGENCIES ARE NOT DOING ANYTHING ABOUT IT.

Good article. One of the irrational aspects of Guantanomo and the other US "prisons" was that they'd keep innocent people locked away for years on end.

But somehow Abdullah Mehsud got early release! Why when innocent people were denied their legal rights, was Abdullah Mehsud, a known Taliban fighter released.

Roadrunner theres more:
After 9/11 why has so many innocent Muslim wre shipped to guantanimo whilst peole like Abu hamza "the radical preacher of hate" and even admits to to the bombin of USS Cole in Yeman, never got shipped ?

Back
Top Bottom