What's new

Best Movies: (can be on WAR and Armies as well)

Okay, I'll rent it sometime.
Have you seen the movies I recommended in earlier post?

Neo said:
Okay, I'll rent it sometime.
Have you seen the movies I recommended in earlier post?

Not yet, my exams will be finishing by 27th of this month, straight away after this...

A.Rahman said:
Have you guyz watched Das boot?
Yesterday watched Posueden , was a good movie, there are some similarities with TITANIC.

Best marine movie ever made is 'The Hunt for Red October'
How many have seen it?

Neo said:
Best marine movie ever made is 'The Hunt for Red October'
How many have seen it?

Both the book and the movie are pretty accurate and good. How the author manages to get that much detail in his books just blows me away.

I like the beach assault scene in " Saving Private Ryan". Both times I played it @ home my kids ( both girls) walked away from it! Then they talked to my dad ( who was in WWII) and he assured them that's what war is like. Very sobering thought.

TexasJohn said:
Both the book and the movie are pretty accurate and good. How the author manages to get that much detail in his books just blows me away.
I've bought the DVD as soon as it was released and I've seen it a zillion times.
I love the scene where Russians start to sing the anthem and its the only sound picked up by the americans since the Red October switches over on 'silent propulsion'.
Just love the movie!

TexasJohn said:
I like the beach assault scene in " Saving Private Ryan". Both times I played it @ home my kids ( both girls) walked away from it! Then they talked to my dad ( who was in WWII) and he assured them that's what war is like. Very sobering thought.

Nah,

Its not a chic movie...no Tom Cruise there to attract galls. :lol:

Have you guyz seen the comedy movie "In the Navy", thats crazy man. hilariouse:lol:

Has anyone seen "CELLULAR":com:, i love the song in that movie, Oh Sinner man........

"PHONEBOOTH" is not bad either

Back
Top Bottom