What's new

Best Film Ever?

i do like it its a classic......................................

man the latter is dead show some respect

Dude Yashraj films is a production house. The man who dies was Yash Chopra. Yashraj production films are crap. Its my firm opinion.

Has anyone seen '12 Angry men' , the black and white original version? Rate it better than shawshank redemption and others.

Other notables for me are
Pulp fiction
Godfather part -1
Schindler's list
The man from earth
Gadiator

And ofcourse Terminator -2 heheh

Karan Johar is the best director/producer in Indian cinema.

:hitwall:...I think Karan Johar is the only name you know in 'Indian' cinema ? lol

When you say Indian cinema are you talking about Bollywood or other language movies including?

Even while considering Bollywood, there are faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaar better directors than Kjo. Anurag Kashyap for instance.

When you say Indian cinema are you talking about Bollywood or other language movies including?

Indian cinema is defined as all the art houses and regional industries that produce films in India. Bollywood is the largest of these but is not all of Indian cinema, just the largest, most profitable of them. Karan Johar is the leader of Indian cinema.

:hitwall:...I think Karan Johar is the only name you know in 'Indian' cinema ? lol

Even while considering Bollywood, there are faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaar better directors than Kjo. Anurag Kashyap for instance.

You are just a homophobe that's why you don't like Karan Johar.

You are just a homophobe that's why you don't like Karan Johar.

lol i dont like storylines with person A's husband having an affair with person C's wife, person B's wife having an affair with Person C all the while person B being a bi and having a double affair with person A and person C. The USP being all these affairs will be pictured in New York..lmao

Back
Top Bottom