What's new

Best Elite Units Ever

Do you have some information (sources) about them?

قوات وحدات الصاعقة المصرية

مستوحاة من قول اللـه تعالى : فأخذتهم الصاعقة وهم ينظرون

Ancient Egyptian Commandos fighting units of the Egyptian Army (Thunderbolt)

ترجمها علماء المصريات إلى .. ( سات .. وقالوا أن معناها هو .. رصيف أو أرض مشتعلة ) !!
Vocabulary of Hieroglyphic Words - 2
272826360.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
also there are hashashim like ninja in japan they were in the middle east at the time of the crusaders

isent the elite units achives what a whole army does in very long time modren us navy seals are good and use high tech :police:

isent the elite units achives what a whole army does in very long time modren us navy seals are good and use high tech :police:
the speacial forces are not elite
elite units are like the best infantry and the best training they can occupay defend and attack in open war not small opreations like ct or recon squads

lol SIKHS ARE SLAVES OF BRITISH EVERYONE KNOWS THAT AND GHOORKHAS OR WHATEVER EVERYONE KNOWS THAT , SOMEONE SIAD YOU THINK EVEYONE IS A SLAVE . NO LOL I SAID THAT A COUPLE OF TIMES TO BUT EVERYONE KNOWS SIKHS AND GHOORKAS ARE SLAVES OF BRITISH , THEY SHOULD BE ASHAMED , ANYWAY NEVER HEARD OF THOSE PERSIAN WHATEVER THEY ARE TO HIM EVERYONE IS INFLUENCED BY PERSIAN LOL AS FAR AS I KNOW JANISSARIES , SAMURAI , OLD GUARD , MAMELUK , AND BRITISH FORGOT THEIR NAME GREEN JACKET OR RED JACKET WERE ELITE AT THEIR TIME NEVER HEARD OF THOSE PERSIAN UNITS LOL TO GREEKS AND EVERYONE PERSIAN SOLDIERS IN 300 THEY ALL LOOK WEIRD AND LIKE ALIENS ( NOT BEING RUDE BUT ITS LIKE THAT FOR SOME REASON) IF I WAS PERSIAN OR IRANIAN I WOULD BE PISSED OF THAT FILM, YOU NEED TO MAKE A FILM TO SORT THAT OUT LOL

lol SIKHS ARE SLAVES OF BRITISH EVERYONE KNOWS THAT AND GHOORKHAS OR WHATEVER EVERYONE KNOWS THAT , SOMEONE SIAD YOU THINK EVEYONE IS A SLAVE . NO LOL I SAID THAT A COUPLE OF TIMES TO BUT EVERYONE KNOWS SIKHS AND GHOORKAS ARE SLAVES OF BRITISH , THEY SHOULD BE ASHAMED , ANYWAY NEVER HEARD OF THOSE PERSIAN WHATEVER THEY ARE TO HIM EVERYONE IS INFLUENCED BY PERSIAN LOL AS FAR AS I KNOW JANISSARIES , SAMURAI , OLD GUARD , MAMELUK , AND BRITISH FORGOT THEIR NAME GREEN JACKET OR RED JACKET WERE ELITE AT THEIR TIME NEVER HEARD OF THOSE PERSIAN UNITS LOL TO GREEKS AND EVERYONE PERSIAN SOLDIERS IN 300 THEY ALL LOOK WEIRD AND LIKE ALIENS ( NOT BEING RUDE BUT ITS LIKE THAT FOR SOME REASON) IF I WAS PERSIAN OR IRANIAN I WOULD BE PISSED OF THAT FILM, YOU NEED TO MAKE A FILM TO SORT THAT OUT LOL

Just STFU you dont know anything about history.look who lives in BRITISH EMPIRE rather than his own country bah.such immatureness should be banned.rather than giving educational or knowledge you troll and spread false information.stop wasting your time because no one will believe you.soo many British people are working under sikhs now you should know that.so STFU

Hey Mods what's up?? You must be thinking of the good old days when it was just India and Pakistan don't you?? .

Exactly...then it was more of a friendly banter than the prejudiced hate...

and too many rrvals have started camping

How would you grade Hamas, Hizbuklah, Afghan Talibans, al Qayeda, LTTE and the Moro Nationalist forces?

Most influential were probably Mongol and Turkic Horse Archers. True story.

Mongol cavalry...Ultimate badass..made a kichdi out of all these assasins or persian or arab legions.

Mongol cavalry...Ultimate badass..made a kichdi out of all these assasins or persian or arab legions.

Nobody could stop the Mongols, but ultimately it was an Egyptian/Arab legion of Slaves that sent the Mongols running back home.

Arab light cavalry. Founded by Khalid bin Al-Waleed this elite unit always turned the tides of battle for the Muslim Armies.

Mobile guard - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

If it wasn't for Mongol Calvary I would have to agree.

Arabs back then were badass. Swallowed Persia and the whole middle east whole, also N. Africa, Iberia , etc . Took large chunks of Roman territory. And founded a religion that's the second largest.

Nobody could stop the Mongols, but ultimately it was an Egyptian/Arab legion of Slaves that sent the Mongols running back home.

It had more to do with internal Mongol politics back home than anything. But yeah the Mamluks did a David on a Mongol Goliath.

Though I was speakin about the Abbasids.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom