What's new

Beautiful Shenzhen and Shanghai.

Pakchina

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
I had been one month in Shenzhen and Shanghai during the month of July. I had taken thousand of really magnificent photos but I just do not know how to upload them in this forum.

Anyway, my trip to China was just wonderful. It was a dream. Everything was marvellous from the food, girls, shopping centres to the beautiful scenery.

I had visited countries and places like Langawi, Cameroon heights in Malaysia, Krabi in Thailand, Mauritius, Reunion Islands and Dubai, but China beats them all.

What I had been told and read regarding China was completely false. Regarding pollution, Mauritius and Malaysia are more pulluted than Shenzhen and Shanghai. Of course, I could not generalize as I guess in other regions of China pollution should be more pronounced. In Kuala Lumpur or in Port Louis, the air is so polluted that my spit is dark, no such thing in Shenzhen or Shanghai.

Again it is given to understand particularly from western media that China is a police state. But I can see armed policemen in Kuala Lumpur or KLIA or Reunion Island while the Chinese police in Shanzhen and Shanghai have no weapon not even a wooden baton. The policemen are found only in the pedestrian crossing and you can walk freely and do whatever you want. Police is not visible. In Singapore if you spit or throw something, you are immediately called by the police. No such thing in China.

Again, we heard that in China there is the so called personality cult which is a common pratice in communist state. False again. In Kuala Lumpur when you got out from the International Airport, you can see large poster panel of the Malaysian Prime Minister and in the city center, the portrait of the Prime Minister are affixed in many buildings. No such thing in Shenzhen or Shanghai. I had not found a single portrait of Mao, Deng, Zhang or Hu Jintao in poster advertising panel or public building. You can see Mao's face in the yuan bank note only.

The best places to visit in Shenzhen are (i) Windows of the World, there is a magnificent dance performance in the gigantic outdoor theatre. There is also rafting and many attractions. (ii) China folk village, again the shows and dance are just outstanding, you must also visit the 4D cinema and the horse battle. (iii) Diwang building the second highest building in Shenzhen whereby the scenery is really beautiful even better than the Telecom Tower of Kuala Lumpur (iv) Hua Quian Bei which is a large road selling electronic products from Iphone fake and real to large Karaoke systems. There are many restaurants and I could recommend one just next to the metro line in the underground and also the seafood restaurants. There are large electronic megastore like Sunny, the shops are even bigger than the Plaza Low Yat of Kuala Lumpur. Just imagine thousand of Plaza Low Yat in just one road. There are thousands of electronic shops with all brand name including many local ones. These shops are opened even at 23hrs and there are many youngsters at night. This road is even more dynamic than Bukit Bintang and Changkat of Kuala Lumpur. (v) Dongmen which is specialized in clothing. Again its also a very busy place. (vi) Venice Shenzhen and the Plaza shopping mall. There is a nightclub and bar where you can find very beautiful Chinese girls. Shenzhen has a more burstling nightlife than Kuala Lumpur. (vi) Dameisha beach is avery large beach crowded by people, 50,000 every day and there are still thousand of people even at 3 in the morning. The Dameisha wishing tower is also worth to visit with a magnificent view of the surrounding mountain, marina, Sheraton and the large public beach. This tower is just next to the beach. I have never seen this in my life. The lift is window panel. Again many beautiful mouthwatering restaurants. (vii) There is also an attraction in the mountain in Dameisha including a telepheric etc.

The best places to visit in Shangahi are (i) Xin Tian Di which house all the bars and nightclubs. Beautiful girls could be found. (ii) Shanghai Expo the Saudi Arabia pavillion. Mercedes Benz Oval building. There is a kind of wall projection in the top floor of the Saudi Arabia Pavillion. Really amazing. (iii) Night view, the Bund, of Shanghai in the river where you can see all the illuminated Shanghai skyscrapers including the tallest buildings in Shanghai (iv) Nanjing road for shopping (v) Tian Zi Fang and a garden I forgot the name for shopping and restaurant. (vi) Shanghai World Financial Tower and Jinamao Tower illuminating at night. The financial Tower has a different shape depending where you look at it. It looks like a sword. (vii) There is also an underground shopping mall. Very cheap stuff.

My trip to China was just beyong imagination, I have never believed that China is so developed. I have also never imagined that Chinese girls in Shenzhen and Shanghai are so beautiful and sexy. They wore very short clothing with high heels. The Shenzhen port is gigantic the second largest in China. The roads are very large with tolls and anti noise barriers. Shenzhen is still more developed and beautiful than Shanghai. It was a dream to be in China. I will never forget it.

I'm glad you liked it, my friend. :cheers:

Shanghai and Shenzhen are two of my favourite Chinese cities as well.

I'll post a few pictures here for those who don't know about these cities.

Shanghai:

Pudong-CLux2-020312.jpg

pudong-600.jpg

Beautiful places, will be happy if someone shares more pictures of these places.

The pictures of Shanghai I posted are mainly from Pudong district, and pictures of Shenzhen I posted are mainly from Central Business District.

I am a Hong Konger, so I only know the most famous areas, maybe someone else can post more in-depth pictures of these two cities.

Chinese big cities are clean and beautiful.China is one of my top priority for future travels abroad.Great and hardworking people,great glorious eastern culture.I hope China preserves this culture.

Shenzhen:
land20.jpg

land17.jpg

land29.jpg

land25.jpg

shenzhen_lycheepark.jpg

Shanghai:
tv-tower-015-b.jpg

pudong.jpg

shanghai_skyline.jpg

wow amazing, no wonder the strongest economy...

there is one thing that I would like to add, uptill some years ago, China was not open to the world, but now Shanghai and other mega cities of China are becoming international community hubs, what was NYC or London, shall be Shanghai and other cities of China. :tup:

wow amazing, no wonder the strongest economy...

there is one thing that I would like to add, uptill some years ago, China was not open to the world, but now Shanghai and other mega cities of China are becoming international community hubs, what was NYC or London, shall be Shanghai and other cities of China. :tup:

If English becomes widely spoken (or nearly !) in China...I'm moving there ! :D

Anybody knows what happened to my grandparent's old house, right by the Shenzhen River and about a kilometer from the mouth in the Deep Bay? They left there in the 50s and my grandmother would be happy just to see the location is still there on Google Satellite. But unfortunately all I find is the image of metropolis with no pictures.

Back
Top Bottom