What's new

Beautiful Islamic names for boys

Kamal is also a nice name. (for indians kamal is lotus - symbol of BJP - for paks kamal is also a great name.

There aren't really much Islamic names...Arabic names with meanings like dedicated, or strong willed, or believing. It's better for females though, they have more names that have religious context.

I say go for unique names and not common ones.

Here's a few:

Khalil: loyal person
Hazim: one who stays with his word, strong willing, strong minded.
Akram: most generous
Amjad: more glorious
Ayham: brave
Azzam: determined
nice

Danial
Azaan
Mikal
Huzayl
Arhaam
Mohid
Shayan
Ayaan
Aamaar
Isaa
Altamash
Hisham
Qasim
Aahil
Ehaan
Rehan
Maaz

Are the names I have shortlisted so far...

Please more suggestions needed
oops I forgot to tell the final name that was selected. I did mention most of the names mentioned in this thread but the final name chosen was Hashir.

Sounds good .what's the meaning? New baby in family, my mother in law selected the name Maaz.

Shan, i know it sound chinese and westeners get confused if Pakistani have that name. But what one can do, at the end of the day its best possible name for Pakistani.

oops I forgot to tell the final name that was selected. I did mention most of the names mentioned in this thread but the final name chosen was Hashir.
That's one heck of a heavy name. I wouldnt want that on anybody around me.

7aashir means the one who causes people to come crawling out of their graves, and Allaah knows best.

That's one heck of a heavy name. I wouldnt want that on anybody around me.

7aashir means the one who causes people to come crawling out of their graves, and Allaah knows best.
no idea where you got that meaning from... It's one of the name of Prophet Muhammad S.A.W.W

"Collector Another Name For Prophet Muhammad"

Back
Top Bottom