Isaa
Altamash
Hisham
Qasim
Aahil
Ehaan
Rehan
Maaz

Are the names I have shortlisted so far...

Please more suggestions needed
Sahil, Amar.....

Names imported from Arabia.
Yeah as I always say - People love to poke into others affairs when they know nothing about our religion --- lol

Islamic Names are the names derived from the Holy Qur'an. Now the Qur'an is in Arabic so they are obviously in Arabic language. Those names not in the Holy Quran are not Islamic names... We don't keep Arabic names --- but the words mentioned in the Holy Qur'an.

Dear Zakiii

Ask the one to keep in mind meaning of the names irrespective old or modern names, because {{the name reflects positive as well as negative energies and affects the entire life.}}
^_^
ye Kya philosophy hy aapi? "Jotshi" ban gai ho? :D

Zaki,got another one for you.it was my first choice for my sons name.ARDAASHAN,-persian king,who single handedly united Persia.

in this case the parents if they are punjabi must cater to their indian roots and also their adopted religon's heritage. so somthing like a Lallo , billoo would be nice

for arabs hindu names are the most guttural .

I don't want to name your gods here.

You monkey
sanskrit names are not gutteral, the come from the mouth and tongue. arab names are coming from behind the throat like when you want to clear phlegm. i am only sayin about arab names no moslem names.
oh yaar.. i talked only about sanskrit and arabic names .. why bring religon.. sheeee.

Back
Top Bottom