What's new

BDR warning stops BSF work on Padua border

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are also a peace loving nation, but its India which provokes the sentiments of our people by killing the innocent people of Kashmir. Kashmir is geographically a part of Pakistan and we do not accept Indian occupation in our land. I think u didnt listened the sayings of Quaid-e-Azam who said that Kashmir is the shah rag of Pakistan.

We are also a peace loving nation, but its India which provokes the sentiments of our people by killing the innocent people of Kashmir. Kashmir is geographically a part of Pakistan and we do not accept Indian occupation in our land. I think u didnt listened the sayings of Quaid-e-Azam who said that Kashmir is the shah rag of Pakistan.

There is a separate sub forum on kashmir...go post there:rofl::rofl:

I believe on facts. I dont care who said what....result is our PM didnt declare anything and created a new country...while you are still struggling for you leader's word:azn::azn:

A peace loving nation that has many times attacked India.

65 war, Kargil war a few examples when Pakistan tried misadventure.

About Kashmir..........oh yaar............Water flows from Kashmir thats what Pakistan wants:partay:

I think BD and India are both friends so there should be no issue in contruction on the border. since both the counteries hav no millitary tensions betw them

u know it,i know it, indian govt know it, bd govt. know it that there is no military tension between bd and india and we r friend.

but here some people don't know it and they r fighting like animals.

Is Bangladesh ready for future nuclear power Myanmar? Bangladesh should build defence against myanmar because myanmar too much hot temper country. They like provoking bangladesh and bangladesh not doing enough to counter it. Am afraid future war between bangladesh and myanmar. i wish no war takes place. China arming myanmar way too fast while throwing bit of money and weapons towards bangladesh by showing them they with both. China will help myanmar in a war as myanmar more into china and against america.

ShinningINDIA there is no some people. There is only 2 or 3 people from bangladesh who likes spreading hatred against india. They not a voice of bangladesh.

and why did those "peace loving people" came to kashmir at the first place...???

u guys have been killing our civilians and plundering into our societies for last 1400 years , and when we give u the taste of ure own medicine u dont like it..???
u dont like when we complain against ure barbarity haan..??
u dont like when we return the favour haan...???

just look at ure societies , we know how peace loving u people actually are.

That is how you see it, but there is the other side of the puzzle which according to you may be false but is true in the eyes of 1 billion indians. And anyways it doesn't matter what we think, its how the world thinks and the world thinks the LOC is the international border just like the condition in the middle east with israel and palestine.

BDR is threatening BSF cause they know their bussiness of sending illegal migrants into India will be busted. There is nothing else in this news.
Kudos to BSF who is doing its job and protecting India from these illegal Bangladeshis.

BSF will keep the finger on trigger for all those who are helping and all those who are helped in illegal entry for crimes and smuggling in India.
Let all cry foul but the job must be done we don't need more illegal Bangladeshis in India now.
This is what Govt of India has instructed; to secure the borders as far as i have got info from my sources. Eventually we have to close few doors for our Maoist thugs running for their life very soon as well.

Illegal Bangladeshi migrants assisted ashore by the Indian coastguard in Port Blair on January 8. The Indian Coast Guard said Sunday it had rescued hundreds of migrants from Bangladesh and Burma who claimed to have been arrested by Thai authorities and set adrift on the high seas. (Photo: AFP

^^^I havnt heard much from Pakist...ooops Bandladeshi members about atrocities done by Thai Govt. in past.

when i will become pm of india then there will no BD on map it become india. bcoz we r not indra gandhi that capture and leave it. u know what i mean.
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
But, the way way you are firing orders, I thought you are already the PM of India. Good luck for India if a brainless person like you become the PM.

BDR is threatening BSF cause they know their bussiness of sending illegal migrants into India will be busted. There is nothing else in this news.
Kudos to BSF who is doing its job and protecting India from these illegal Bangladeshis.

BSF will keep the finger on trigger for all those who are helping and all those who are helped in illegal entry for crimes and smuggling in India.
Let all cry foul but the job must be done we don't need more illegal Bangladeshis in India now.
This is what Govt of India has instructed; to secure the borders as far as i have got info from my sources. Eventually we have to close few doors for our Maoist thugs running for their life very soon as well.

Illegal Bangladeshi migrants assisted ashore by the Indian coastguard in Port Blair on January 8. The Indian Coast Guard said Sunday it had rescued hundreds of migrants from Bangladesh and Burma who claimed to have been arrested by Thai authorities and set adrift on the high seas. (Photo: AFP

^^^I havnt heard much from Pakist...ooops Bandladeshi members about atrocities done by Thai Govt. in past.

It is funny to see that an Indian, without finding anything to support his claim that BD people are streaming into their cow-dung impoverished country, posts a photograph of Burmese Rohingyas who were mercilessly sent to the sea in a boat without an engine. Your religion is so weak and your morale is so rotten that you dare to send such an inhumane photo just to win an unhealthy debate. Shame on you and also your Hiduism. No muslim will ever do this thing for fun, remember it.

It is funny to see that an Indian, without finding anything to support his claim that BD people are streaming into their cow-dung impoverished country, posts a photograph of Burmese Rohingyas who were mercilessly sent to the sea in a boat without an engine. Your religion is so weak and your morale is so rotten that you dare to send such an inhumane photo just to win an unhealthy debate. Shame on you and also your Hiduism. No muslim will ever do this thing for fun, remember it.

You can not expect anything less from them Maloon bro....:angry:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom