What's new

BDR trying to encroach on Indian land: BSF

You forgot to mention clearly that Pakistan is providing food, lodging and jobs for a few millions of Afghan refugees for almost 25 years. Poor India would have broken into pieces with that kind of burden. It is only because Indians think that they are the provider of RIZQ, and not Allah. Indian minds are Godless, so their peasants easily kill themselves when in distress.

Yes bro thanks for mentioning it. Actually it is really difficult for many to understand because of their 9% GDP syndrome.

Thanks again.
:)

Indian Maoists vow to avenge Azad’s killing

The CPI (Maoist) on Sunday vowed to avenge the death of its top leader Cherukuri Rajkumar alias Azad in an encounter with the police in Adilabad district of Andhra Pradesh.

‘Azad was murdered brutally by Intelligence Bureau of the Central Government and Special Intelligence Bureau of Andhra Pradesh with complete knowledge of the union home minister, P Chidam-baram,’ a statement issued by the CPI (Maoist) said.

Hailing Azad, it said he has become the ‘mind and soul of Indian revolution through his consistent and efficient work’ and vowed to avenge his death.

Azad, a senior member of CPI (Maoist) Central Committee as well as its spokesman, was killed along with another suspected Naxalite on July 2.

Azad, who carried a reward of Rs 12 lakh on his head, was allegedly involved in attempts on the lives of two former Andhra chief ministers N Chandrababu Naidu and N Janardhan Reddy.

Front Page

---------- Post added at 03:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:26 PM ----------

^^ Why dont you guys go and worry about them....??

Cheers!!!

It happened to your co-religionist Hindus. So, there were 10 million Hindu refugees in India. You the Hindu Indian bastards too often talk about rapes to humiliate us when you SOBs do not find any words to argue. It was your Hindu women, don't you see? And we fought to save them, don't you see that?

Next time we will rape your Indian Hindu women, same as we did in the last 7 centuries. You the sons of our slaves!

Oh My God what a lunatic on the loose. Good going for Bangladesh !

By the way, slavery was never a part of India under the Hindu reign. Hindus never considered other human beings as sub humans, so quit taking pride in your tradition of slavery.

Secondly, calling others 'basterds' shows nothing but the degree of your frustrations. If human geneology is taken into account, Bangladeshis would be more 'basterds' than any other ethnic people in the region.

Finally, threatening to rape the women, shows how you were groomed. Someone in the poorest country in the world who is very regular online, must be a representative of the educated class of that country... certainly tells us how safe the women in Bangladesh are.

Thanks for the 'window' eastwatch, I can only hope the minority Hindus are safe there.

Yes the truth hurts better to close ones ears, eyes and mouth than to acknowledge Indian lies and disgrace.
Of course Turth does hurt... truth is we were never the enemy.
I have already given a clear reason why I think BSF IS heavy handed and you don't even have a answer to it. Like I said, we were never the enemy.

Last edited by a moderator:
Indian Maoists vow to avenge Azad’s killing
Indians always claim that theirs is a land of cheese, butter, milk and honey, when in reality more than 60% of them live by less than $1 per day. Now, this Maobadi movement has spread in such a way that India's mask has dropped. It is NE independence issue, it is Bombay terrorist issue, and now it is Maobadi movement. This will certainly destroy India's political fabrics.

In a situation like this I wonder how the BSF can answer BDR with bullet for bullet! So, the panicked BSF is crying and telling the world that they would retaliate if BDR fires again. This is Indian bravery, hooh! Fire India, fire your bullets. But, this time BD Muktis will not take bullets on their chests to save IA soldiers' lives.

Of course Turth does hurt... truth is we were never the enemy.
I have already given a clear reason why I think BSF IS heavy handed and you don't even have a answer to it. Like I said, we were never the enemy.

YouTube - GAZWA-E-HIND.flv

Huh.. It is useless to tell them about their past or who is there enemy. They know about their enemy better than me or you.

Indira made a mistake by disintegrating Pakistan. We have nothing against Bangladesh. It is an independent state and we recognize it. It is good that Bengali brothers are realizing their real enemy.

:lol:

Last edited:
Aren't you a grown man? You should know better than that. Of course some kid is bound to get worked up, its up to you to explain things to him not respond in kind.

I don't know his age.

It seems many of the Indians here act immature regardless of age.

I dont know India's mentality on one side they are trying to be super power and trying to claim chaudry of South Asia and on the other they dont have good relationship with any of their neighbor.
They keep poking their neighbor whenever they get the chance to.

To our Bangladeshi brothers we are with u against this so called chacha jee of south Asia ,which is creating nothing but problems for others.

Huh.. It is useless to tell them about their past or who is there enemy. They know about their enemy better than me or you.

Indira made a mistake by disintegrating Pakistan. We have nothing against Bangladesh. It is an independent state and we recognize it. It is good that Bengali brothers are realizing their real enemy.

:lol:
Ya Right, whether India thinks it took the right decision to split Bangladesh...welll we know...

Fact is that your president wasn't even interested in listening to International media that told him of a humanitarian crisis...

And when we put in place the military solution, mr.bhutto did call bangladeshi's ...s*n* of ***s (though he masekd it as a peple's mandate

After crying about it in the UN

Last edited by a moderator:
I dont know India's mentality on one side they are trying to be super power and trying to claim chaudry of South Asia and on the other they dont have good relationship with any of their neighbor.
They keep poking their neighbor whenever they get the chance to.

To our Bangladeshi brothers we are with u against this so called chacha jee of south Asia ,which is creating nothing but problems for others.

Why would you not try to read some history, so that your energy and time, which belong to you, are diverted in the right direction?

Easy to make cheap comments while you are online, but I would very much like to see how many instances you can show where India in its 8000 year history invaded any other country. In the 7th century India was invaded and since then, it has been invaded continuously. You cannot find any other country in the history of this planet that has taken as many blows as India has, despite the fact that India has been the richest and most modern country of all.

Be advised, and listen to your chachajee, simply because your chachajee talks sense.:smitten:

And if not your chachajee, listen to yourbrother easteatch, who claims that Bangladeshis were solely responsible for the division of India in 1948, and subsequently for the division of Pakistan 1971, both of which resulted in extreme genocide, like a botched up surgery.

It seems dividing people on whatever lines one can find, is the sole forte of Bangladeshis.

Last edited:
Ya Right, whether India thinks it took the right decision to split Bangladesh...welll we know...

Fact is that your president wasn't even interested in listening to International media that told him of a humanitarian crisis...

YouTube - President Yahya Khan On East Pakistan

And when we put in place the military solution, mr.bhutto did call bangladeshi's ...s*n* of ***s (though he masekd it as a peple's mandate

YouTube - Bangladesh with love!!!

lol..dont try to prove to them that whatever India did was good for BD..these bangladeshis will never learn...India should have left them and their women getting the royal treatment from the PA..:lol:

YouTube - President Yahya Khan On East Pakistan

YouTube - Bangladesh with love!!!

Get a life dear. Post all this crap on BR. They want to watch these movies. Neither Pakistani nor Bangladeshi are interested to know about your so called sacrifices for Bangladesh. They are more interested to know about the present enemy.
:)

Indians always claim that theirs is a land of cheese, butter, milk and honey, when in reality more than 60% of them live by less than $1 per day. Now, this Maobadi movement has spread in such a way that India's mask has dropped. It is NE independence issue, it is Bombay terrorist issue, and now it is Maobadi movement. This will certainly destroy India's political fabrics.

60%, 90% 85%, just keep pulling numbers out of your ***, plenty of people to shout down logic and reason on this forum.

Back
Top Bottom