What's new

BD lifts ban on Indian films

I dont agree with PM and any movies from any country must be allowed to be screened here for better competition. But they must be dubbed in Bangla. We given protection for 40 fukcing years to our film industry and at the end what we got? Rajib and some fat ladies??? Fish traders are now in film business and they are lured by unscrupulous directors that they could get laid with herione...

Last edited:
What type of confusing statement it is?!!

I like old Hindi movies of (AB and R Kapur and S Dutta.) but very much dislike most of modern Hindi Movies. And in BD Hindi Movies have huge demand and very Hindi movie is available in BD, and it also true that many smart BDans have no time and attraction for any hindi Movie.

I like 3idots, veer zara, tumbin, Rehena hey tere dil main, munna bhi type movies. I like Sanjoy Dutta, and Pretty Zinta.

I dont like or watch Hindi movies.. they are as shitty as bengali movies but they are better made. But competition will bring benifit to our local industry and theatres..

What type of confusing statement it is?!!

what was onfusing about it ?? now u really made me confused :confused:

I like old Hindi movies of (AB and R Kapur and S Dutta.) but very much dislike most of modern Hindi Movies. And in BD Hindi Movies have huge demand and very Hindi movie is available in BD, and it also true that many smart BDans have no time and attraction for any hindi Movie.
I like 3idots, veer zara, tumbin, Rehena hey tere dil main, munna bhi type movies. I like Sanjoy Dutta, and Pretty Zinta.

this is what I call confusing...you contradicting your own statements..1. you ldislike moderns hindi movies but like the movies which you named are all modern.
2.smart Bd people have no time and attraction towards bollywood movie but you you like the movies that you have named..:pop:

anyways I got the perfect answer from your friend leonblack08 who was not confused by my question and answered it absoloutely perfectly...still thanks for replying :tup:

and its Sanjay dutt and not sanjoy dutta.you are simply changing his community..lol.

Last edited:
ok..I have no idea about BD film industry but I am sure it must be a big and popular industry and producing good movies.
just a personal query..how popular are Indian movies in BD and its demand ?? asking this cause I heard from BD people in Kolkata that they liked watching bollywood movies back in BD and are always updated about the new released movies..infact even the songs are liked very much !!

IJ:

Hope you are satisfied w/ Leon's timely and proper response above.

But they must be dubbed in Bangla.

I think every BDan must know well Hindi and Urdu to get the pleasure of different culture, literature and else.
And if someone does not understand his neighbor's language then how he will understand his neighbor's culture and society? I must recommend any one to learn Hindi and Urdu to get the pleasure of those language. And if Hindi movies are dubbed in Bangla then those movies will lose their taste and proper pleasure. Moreover, even the 3 or 4 years of children can understand well Hindi now a days.

I think every BDan must know well Hindi and Urdu to get the pleasure of different culture, literature and else.
And if someone does not understand his neighbor's language then how he will understand his neighbor's culture and society? I must recommend any one to learn Hindi and Urdu to get the pleasure of those language. And if Hindi movies are dubbed in Bangla then those movies will lose their taste and proper pleasure. Moreover, even the 3 or 4 years of children can understand well Hindi now a days.

If somebody wants to learn Hindi or Urdu then they should go to Hindi or Urdu class if available not need to learn from a wrong source called movies. We need to develop Bengali so that people from Bombay start learning Bengali not us learning Hindi ;)

I dont like or watch Hindi movies.. they are as shitty as bengali movies but they are better made. But competition will bring benifit to our local industry and theatres..

According to you:

How shtity Hindi movies can help Banga movies, I can't understand?

@ topic:

I do not like Bangla Movie, even well movies by new directors, because these are like art film with low budget and the artistes are not smart and beautiful.

BUt I must proud for our Dramas/Natoks. These should be screened in halls for 3 hours and these are very popular in Kolkata.

But you said shitty. That means those are better shitty (but shitty) according to you. whatever........

You have problem in understanding a lot of things yet you come up with complicated logics and most of them filled with inferiority complex.. I better move on!!!

Hindi dramas and films are definitely well and right source for learning Hindi. Otherwise, how our children can speak about 90% fluent Hindi without any Hindi class. so all they have learned just from TV not by any class.
I am yet to see any kid to speak fluent Hindi.. sorry.

Though Bangla is very rich for literature like poems but I doubt that how much those will attract those Hindi speakers. Hindi speakers like films and songs rather than arts and poems. I think Hindi speakers get more pleasure from Urdu instead of Bangla.

Does not matter.. people are rushing to learn chinese and the language is not pleasure to handle with..

BTW, you are talking about spreading Bangla in this subcontinent. But think, we lost that scope in 52, because I think if we could negotiate with PK (though PK did wrong according to the History as far I know) then we could have spread more Bangla in pk and India and we would also get pleasure of Urdu.

You are just funny... no comments

I am yet to see any kid to speak fluent Hindi.. sorry.

We have 7 kids in relatives, all are under 10 but can speak fluent hindi. You do not have well idea about the BD kids that they know well Hindi.

I think (may be) you dislike Hindi and also do not understand well Hindi as I saw before in another thread.

You have problem in understanding a lot of things yet you come up with complicated logics and most of them filled with inferiority complex.. I better move on!!!

You said, 'Hindi movies ....they are as shitty as bengali movies but they are better made'.

So you said that Hindi movies are better made and shitty quality like BD films.

So tell me I'm right or wrong?

ANd I said how shitty Hindi movies (even better made) can help BD film.

But you said that I do not understand, lol:rofl:

BTW, I have some inferiority complex (irrational may be) about BD. I'm sorry and unlucky for that.

Back
Top Bottom