What's new

BBC World Service to receive US money borrowed from China to bash China

No, you are wrong. Perception is extremely important. It is the single most important factor in the world actually. Why do people fight? One, for resources, two, for face = pride = perception. Countries fight for the same things. That's why US after being humiliated as a loser in Korea and Vietnam attacked weak countries like Grenada and Nicaragua to boost its pride.

Money overpowers everything? No, they just don't sell. What now? Perception and propaganda can destabilize a country.

Seriously, do you honestly think that the US would waste money and possibly its good image by attacking these countries just to "redeem its shame"?

Countries run on more complicated matters than "perception" you talk about.

The single most factor is success, not "perception". No matter how strong your propaganda department is, it counts for nothing if those are simply empty words.

I don't think so, no country in the world fights just for the hell of it. This includes the US.

I would argue that the US does fight for the hell of it.
The US has zero interests in Libya yet it fights. It actually has interests in Somalia (killing Americans) and yet it doesn't.

The only way to neutralize this subversion is to instill a deep distrust of foreigner and foreigner, especially Western news organization and to attached skepticism to everything the Westerners say. BBC is a propaganda arm just like VOA and all the other white organization.

Just teach history, these white countries have time and time again tried to impose their will on every single culture they stepped foot on, it is time for these people to fight back and expose white hypocrisy around the world.

The only way to neutralize this subversion is to instill a deep distrust of foreigner and foreigner, especially Western news organization and to attached skepticism to everything the Westerners say. BBC is a propaganda arm just like VOA and all the other white organization.

Just teach history, these white countries have time and time again tried to impose their will on every single culture they stepped foot on, it is time for these people to fight back and expose white hypocrisy around the world.

LOL - don't tell me you the asian version of vanilla ice in America! :D the white man did blah blah to me...ROFL

Certain Indians here have the house slave mentality.

A house slave is one that gets to live in the residence of the master. These house slaves are only occasionally whipped and beaten, because they must appear healthy before the master, and serve the master. They are even frequently used to manage the field slaves, and take great pride in being house slaves.

The field slaves as well are constantly told by both the house slaves and the master that they're living in paradise, that their work is great, that they are better than free Africans because in Africa they would've starved to death.

British had many house slaves in India. They were used to manage the "lesser" Indians.

The US is also a white dominant nation with many modern day house slaves. We can even see some of them here.

Back
Top Bottom