What's new

Barack Obama Is A Jew Not Christian or Muslim!!!!

Who really Barack Obama Is?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
@Loki I believe President Obama is the most kryptonian president ever. He also could also be a very advanced android. Nope...Maybe he's really just made of cheese.

A lot of those people aren't playing with a full deck either. Did you expect me to defend them? I won't defend anyone that subscribes to insane conspiracy theories. Some of the ones I've seen people here preach about border on the cartoon character category. This thread included...

Last edited:
He is the president of the USA,who cares what he believes or doesnt.

A lot of those people aren't playing with a full deck either. Did you expect me to defend them? I won't defend anyone that subscribes to insane conspiracy theories. Some of the ones I've seen people here preach about border on the cartoon character category. This thread included...

I have no idea about what to expect of you, that was an FYI.

You are not talking about Homer Simpson, are you ?

I have no idea about what to expect of you, that was an FYI.

You are not talking about Homer Simpson, are you ?

Ahh, I see now. My apologies my friend. I misunderstood you a little.

So i think it's settled. 69.2% people, an overwhelming majority, think that, "Obama is a Lizard change color shape whenever he likes".

Might as well get my vote in too... it's none of the above! I say he's really a Vulcan scientist who had cosmetic surgery to fit in and look like humans.

oh man,another one. 
he is a shape changing lizard. :D

I believe this

Obama : Shazlion, I am your father

Shazlion : Say whazz?(stand up and started break dance)

Back
Top Bottom