What's new

Barack "HUSSEIN" Obama oath on BIBLE.

I don't understand why you think that China would aid Pakistan without wanting something in return. China is beginning to behave like an imperialist power just like Europeans, Russians and Americans have, now that their economy needs to import raw materials. Will Chinese engineers, managers and experts be able to move about Baluchistan or FATA or NWFP without stirring up the resentment felt for foreigners? I mean, at least Americans are "people of the book". The Chinese are completely amoral and have, throughout history, been only concerned about their own welfare in their own "kingdom of heaven". They repress their own Muslims infinitely more than any Western nation does. Yeah maybe they will be Pakistan's "friend". But only because they think they can use you for their benefit. How much actual grant aid, not loans, will they ever give to Pakistan?

Two First positive steps have been taken by Obama

1) Closing Guantanamo within an year
2) His interview on Al-Arabiya was definately a positive signal.

Lets see...

I don't understand why you think that China would aid Pakistan without wanting something in return. China is beginning to behave like an imperialist power just like Europeans, Russians and Americans have, now that their economy needs to import raw materials. Will Chinese engineers, managers and experts be able to move about Baluchistan or FATA or NWFP without stirring up the resentment felt for foreigners? I mean, at least Americans are "people of the book". The Chinese are completely amoral and have, throughout history, been only concerned about their own welfare in their own "kingdom of heaven". They repress their own Muslims infinitely more than any Western nation does. Yeah maybe they will be Pakistan's "friend". But only because they think they can use you for their benefit. How much actual grant aid, not loans, will they ever give to Pakistan?

You can't compare the Chinese as an ally of Pakistan with the US. Surely!

You may not be aware of this, but you have tendencies of racism.

hopefully you were kidding the pakistanis but the "people of the book", "amoral chinese", and words about "kingdom of heaven" isnt really words of a liberal modern person.

You may not be aware of this, but you have tendencies of racism.

hopefully you were kidding the pakistanis but the "people of the book", "amoral chinese", and words about "kingdom of heaven" isnt really words of a liberal modern person.

I am certainly not aware that anything I said, or that you pointed out, that has "tendencies" of racism. "people of the book" is the Muslim phrase to denote Christians and Jews. "amoral" means without morality, or without religion, which I am charging the Chinese communists to be. "kingdom of heaven" is a historical Chinese phrase for their territory and denotes, also, their sense of "specialness" as distinct from the barbarous peoples of lands outside China. Where is the "racism"??

Please explain to me how these things are "racist". I agree that saying such things paints Americans, Pakistanis, Chinese, etc. with an excessively broad brush, but that it the total style here at PDF, and it isn't racist, IMHO.

Last edited:
You can't compare the Chinese as an ally of Pakistan with the US. Surely!

Um, yeah - Vietnam was an 'ally' of China too. Look where they ended up. Of course, US is hardly a friend of Pakistan but Pakistanis should not make the same mistake twice of trusting a world power blindly.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom