What's new

Bangladeshis troops assault man after sexually harassing sister

How do you know that the army men were actually "sexually harassing" the man's sister? Would they do it on a beach? Why are so many Bangladeshis so eager to condemn the army at the first opportunity?

Read my post properly, i never backed up the claim that the army men were sexually harassing his sister , i said that they had a "misunderstanding" as claimed by the army men.. But that does not give these army men any right to beat people up.

I am condemning these army personnels not the whole army:coffee:

how do you know?? Someone teased you??

Don't you guys spare guys as well? Picked up bad habit from former masters? :lol:

A recent study by the Bangladesh National Women Lawyers Association showed that nearly 90 percent of girls aged between 10 and 18 have experienced eve teasing. About 13,000 women became victims of harassment and violence across the country during January-July, 2008. In 2010, eve-teasing resulted in 20 instances of suicide.

IPSofacto » Blog Archive » Eve-teasing in Bangladesh

Just one of the many sources that google spills out if you search with keyword - Bangladesh, eve teasing.

I came to know of the fact by reading the one who spilled the bean first, nasrin! ;)

Don't you guys spare guys as well? Picked up bad habit from former masters? :lol:

IPSofacto » Blog Archive » Eve-teasing in Bangladesh

Just one of the many sources that google spills out if you search with keyword - Bangladesh, eve teasing.

even proposing is considered eve teasing in Bangladesh......

anyway do you want me to google eve teasing statistics in india??

well, first article says this -

In the past few months, New Delhi, India, has been dubbed the "rape capital" of South Asia. "The latest statistics are terrifying. And it clearly points to male rage," Shobhaa Dé, a novelist and popular social commentator, tells the Washington Post.

---------- Post added at 05:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:29 PM ----------

Violence against women is the fastest-growing crime in India, a recent study concluded. Every 26 minutes a woman is molested, every 34 minutes a rape takes place, and every 43 minutes a woman is kidnapped, according to the Home Ministry's National Crime Records Bureau.

:rofl:

We are no Bangladeshi. Only Bangladeshi are know for master, 1st Pakistan and now India.

IN THAT CASE YOU FORGOT

gb~h1801.gif

WE ARE THE ONLY RACE OF SOUTH ASIA WHO MANAGED SEPARATE COUNTRY ............

Back
Top Bottom