What's new

Bangladeshis Attack Locals in Meghalaya

Yeah only em three countries border you, right ?

i am talking about statistics...how many countries are your neighbors and how many hate you?? all except one...
we are still better than your country which is hated by not only your neighbors but almost more than half of the world..
it is time for you guys to wake up and start paying attention to your own issues rather than barking about on india's internal issues..

to OP:
Any perpetrator of a crime should be brought to justice. But what you people are doing actually is preaching hate against your Muslim countrymen.

how self centered you are..you have no feelings for those who are injured and raped but you only care about your religion..shame on you...

BSF needs to protect northeast side of border too...

i am talking about statistics...how many countries are your neighbors and how many hate you?? all except one...
we are still better than your country which is hated by not only your neighbors but almost more than half of the world..
it is time for you guys to wake up and start paying attention to your own issues rather than barking about on india's internal issues..

Mind your lingo Retard, I could have said that bluntly but refrain from saying so :P If that makes you happy then think that the Whole world hates us ... Even better feeling, right :argh:

how self centered you are..you have no feelings for those who are injured and raped but you only care about your religion..shame on you...

BSF needs to protect northeast side of border too...

Starting up of a suicide troll !!!

Mind your lingo Retard, I could have said that bluntly but refrain from saying so :P If that makes you happy then think that the Whole world hates us ... Even better feeling, right :argh:

you must be having comprehension problems too like other chinese noobs :)
truth is bitter and you have to accept it :)
kids like you love to throw dirt on others but when they are shown the truth they always resent to calling others as retards...pakistan is in great hands if its pillars are as immature as you guys

Indian yellers say all you want. The matter of the fact is that you are hated by all the regional countries equally, and would be contained by them sooner or later ....

The sooner the better for the region and the world !!!

What the fck are you even talking about ? If this is your attempt at being a douchebag......try harder.

villagers came under attack from the Bangladeshi miscreants who were armed with sticks. Several local people sustained injuries when they were attacked by the miscreants.

:rofl:

Indian yellers say all you want. The matter of the fact is that you are hated by all the regional countries equally , and would be contained by them sooner or later ....

whaa lahori logic? you mind your own lingo first, Mr.

This is YOU who have start it.

Indian yellers say all you want. The matter of the fact is that you are hated by all the regional countries equally , and would be contained by them sooner or later ....

whaa lahori logic? you mind your own lingo first, Mr.

This is YOU who have started it.

So this article wants us to believe that bunch of bangladeshis went inside Indian territory with sticks and beat the crap out of 5 indians? you have to read between the lines, that part of the land is disputed between india and bangladesh, thus the BGB and BSF resolved the issue and all is well.

:rofl::lol: :rofl::lol: :rofl:
Man this fella is unbeatable in stupidity, if someone who need to mind hiss lingo, its he himself.....waaah lahori logic, when he says its ok when other replies he says mind your lingo!!!!!!! Roflmfao

folks try to avoid such stupids :meeting:

auggh bad internet sorry for multiple posting....

:rofl::lol: :rofl::lol: :rofl:
Man this fella is unbeatable in stupidity, if someone who need to mind hiss lingo, its he himself.....waaah lahori logic, when he says its ok when other replies he says mind your lingo!!!!!!! Roflmfao

folks try to avoid such stupids :meeting:

auggh bad internet sorry for multiple posting....

You Should be sorry for accessive Rubbish from your side ...

Back
Top Bottom