What's new

Bangladeshi Spy arrested in Meghalaya

yeah ... Enlighten yourself

Greater Bangladesh - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

http://www.defence.pk/forums/world-affairs/19762-pakistan-bangladesh-plan-mughalistan-split-india.html

greater-bangladesh-map-0.jpg

You know stupid posts like these are degrading the standard of this forum. These kind of posts are copied by Indian members, posted on their defense forums and they laugh at our stupidity. Stop having wet dreams and post something rational without
any bias or hatred.

You know stupid posts like these are degrading the standard of this forum. These kind of posts are copied by Indian members, posted on their defense forums and they laugh at our stupidity. Stop having wet dreams and post something rational without
any bias or hatred.

You know Faraz,

this is a troll thread..

They turned a Amphetamine smuggler ( which comes from Myanmar) into a spy..

So i was replying..I was not serious. Its sarcasm

By the way what i have posted about Greater Bengal and Mughalistan

are all written by Indians.

Trace back please

not by pakistanis or Bangladeshis

they are obsessed with their muslim neighbours

Hence a yaba smuggler is now a Spy :P

who in their right mind would want that North Indian corridor?
It is filled with nothing but poor starving masses.
Even the south Indians hate them and if anyone took it over, Indian development would jump 1000% overnight by getting rid of that dead weight.

Thanks but no thanks :D

any bias or hatred.
Let them laugh dude......Everything that we dont understand initially, does seems like strange/weird. But not everything we dont understand does end up being a strange thing/laughing matter in the end of the DAY....:azn:

who in their right mind would want that North Indian corridor?
It is filled with nothing but poor starving masses.
Even the south Indians hate them and if anyone took it over, Indian development would jump 1000% overnight by getting rid of that dead weight.

Thanks but no thanks :D
Actually they r more in their south:D

You know Faraz,

this is a troll thread..

Trace back please

1. Sarcasm sucks on net

2. BSF was also sarcastic in this case :lol:

Hahaha funny thread, never knew bangalis can conquer India.

Somebody needs to remind these poor guys daddy saved their ***** in 1971.

You know Faraz,

this is a troll thread..

Trace back please

Just in case you haven't read the OP. The guy has confessed that he's working for ULFA , and is a member of your DGFI. So muc for a drug smuggler.

In fact I found this information harder to believe than probably you , because I thought that despite whatever we do on this forum , India and Bangladesh have close relations. But the guy has confessed , and the BSF doesn't have spare time like BDR to just arrest a random guy and declare him a spy.

Indians calling a drug dealer a spy lol. He was carrying 30 000 rupees worth of yaba, that is around 1500 pills, 1500 pills are worth around 500 pills a pop in dhaka. He is no spy, but a dealer, hope you guys skin him and feed him to dogs.

Drug dealer? Then you seriously don;t know anything about the "game." You are completely clueless how intel works in the world. As for the news, its a slap in the face for the those who think the BAngladeshi;s are helping us out. They may throw a bone here and there but they obviously have a bigger operation in mind that involves supporting ULFA. Time to sterlize them or drop a nuke and blaim in on the terrorists.

Back
Top Bottom