What's new

Bangladesh will not tour pakistan Bangla Court

i don't get BD acts this way ? they gained so much respect after their impressive performance then completely blew it away with their bad sportsmanship and stilly antics.I thought pakistanis were bad bringing politics into everything but bengalis are even worse they bring politics even into sports going so far that even their PM is making political statements regarding their loss .I'm sorry but i can't even take BD serious after this.

And take BD as a puppet show, not by heart.

I can't believe I actually sympathized with the crying midgets when they lost the Asia Cup final against Pakistan in Dhaka.

The tour did not require clearance from the ICC, & the BCB had already confirmed the tour, clearing the security arrangements.

we all felt that way......as irrational as i may sound on this otherwise cheerful sunny and warm Thursday --- i think Pakistanis sometimes have a heart that is too big.

the midgets were crying and their rickshaw drivers in dhaka were committing mass suicides when they lost to the Green shirts. We consoled them. I saw a PLETHORA of op-eds in Dawn and Express 24/7 in which there was more praise for Bangladesh than there was for our own team. Our so-called leaders even went on the record to congratulate Bangladesh and the whole ''bhai bhai'' speaches

that's our problem, as Pakistanis. We've always just been to nice.

PCB's statement after this kangaroo court of Bangladesh ruling was actually quite fitting. These begalis are the biggest clowns in the world - it's no wonder they have more in common with the dotheads next door

Aain't that the truth bro

Their cry had lots of emotion in it and won billions of hearts in cricketing world .... they were so close to winning Asia cup in which 3 former world champs were competing ! .... yet you choose to insult BD cricketers instead of insulting their courts decision

i cant beleive this thread is still going on.

BD is a newly recognised team and it was an honour for them that a big name in cricket. Pakstan invited them.
They succumbed to politics..its their loss..
who will they protect if their cicket goes down again?

This dirty politcs initiating from india is damaging an already dwindling game of cricket...
there arent many teams in he world who play cricket..good enough..

if pakstani cricket falls prey to this indian poltics that will be one less team in the cricket world.
who they will play against?

nice way of responding by one individual pakistani,good luck with that attitude shows your true face.

i don't get BD acts this way ? they gained so much respect after their impressive performance then completely blew it away with their bad sportsmanship and stilly antics.I thought pakistanis were bad bringing politics into everything but bengalis are even worse they bring politics even into sports going so far that even their PM is making political statements regarding their loss .I'm sorry but i can't even take BD serious after this.

FFS POLITICS HAVE NO SAY IN THE COURT!

@bilal, dude stop being racist bro, im sure there are many bengalis who dont share the same view as of the antipak government?

By the way for the first time in my life I enjoyed Pakistan's victory after a month. The Asia cup final was on 22 March and I am enjoying the taste of it today. :D

we all felt that way......as irrational as i may sound on this otherwise cheerful sunny and warm Thursday --- i think Pakistanis sometimes have a heart that is too big.

the midgets were crying and their rickshaw drivers in dhaka were committing mass suicides when they lost to the Green shirts. We consoled them. I saw a PLETHORA of op-eds in Dawn and Express 24/7 in which there was more praise for Bangladesh than there was for our own team. Our so-called leaders even went on the record to congratulate Bangladesh and the whole ''bhai bhai'' speaches

PCB's statement after this kangaroo court of Bangladesh ruling was actually quite fitting. These begalis are the biggest clowns in the world - it's no wonder they have more in common with the dotheads next door

Is the Bhai Bhai thing so fragile that just because of a cancelled tour you insult their cricketers so rudely rather than just the courts decision or at best even BCB .... PCB could have atleast made alternate arrangements to hold cricket at neutral venue for now

On Indian threads, you see plenty of Bangladeshis criticising Indians at every possible moment. Now where there is a thread of Pakistanis calling Bangladeshis bad words they don't say nothing.

These Bangladeshis are just weird!

We just over do sometimes. Both in love and hatred.

Hey that's a little racist. Don't blame Bangladesh for the action of a few "Awami dalals".
Thank god minnows aren't coming to Pakistan. It's not the first time these fisherman have turned on us, pathetic little minnows to be honest.

i cant beleive this thread is still going on.

BD is a newly recognised team and it was an honour for them that a big name in cricket. Pakstan invited them.
They succumbed to politics..its their loss..
who will they protect if their cicket goes down again?

This dirty politcs initiating from india is damaging an already dwindling game of cricket...
there arent many teams in he world who play cricket..good enough..

if pakstani cricket falls prey to this indian poltics that will be one less team in the cricket world.
who they will play against?

Bangladeshi players playing in IPL currently and India to send players in next BPL ... also BD later touring India later this yr , a full tour ... At the same time look at BD cricketing calender ... its schedule is increased a lot compared to earlier ...

It all suggests that BD cricket is on upswing compared to pak ... some nice quality players too emerging from their domestic system

Back
Top Bottom