What's new

Bangladesh will be the nuclear country?

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's only true of Punjabis. Afghans and Central Asian hordes swooped down, opened up Punjabi women's behinds and pounded them to no end.

better then bangali whom f0cked by everyone
Your mother is not my sister.

Same as other third world countries like Pakistan, Hindustan, Sri Lanka, Nepal etc.

and BD ????????? your mom told you are first world ??????????? saaly khany ko ***** nhi tumhary paas
They kick Pakistanis, they kick Hindustanis, they kick Indonesians, Nepalese, Sri Lankans.

but they don't kick KANGLADESH you know why ? becase KANGALI don't deserve even a kick . no one kick sh!t

We did ask Arabs. They say they have "special relationship" with Pakistan. They pay poor Pakistanis some money, in return for their daughters.
becasue they know BD is worst then animals country they worked with 250 riyals salary for clean streets of saudi in dallah company till yesterday .

you need more education.

no i need your mom for 3 nights for make another like yoiu
Developing country citizens.
poor like hell

Your mother is not my sister. They love your mother, and you can send her for belly dance.
but they need yours not mine becasue they need first world bangali dark like your mom :cheesy:

Yaha phir se shuru hogaya?? :omghaha:

There are currently 32 users browsing this thread. (16 members and 16 guests) :cheesy:

This is more apt as Zia class submarine.

images

ary yaar wo BD mod M k L kidher maar gya saala?:what:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom