What's new

Bangladesh will be the nuclear country?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wish my Bangladeshis don't act like stupid Malaysian politicians or like 'peaceful' Thailand. That will be complete stupidity. If we don't have it by 2020, you are not going to have it till 2050. Remember that clear. You will live in blackout. Not any Indian or Burmese.

I wish my Bangladeshis don't act like stupid Malaysian politicians or like 'peaceful' Thailand. That will be complete stupidity. If we don't have it by 2020, you are not going to have it till 2050. Remember that clear. You will live in blackout. Not any Indian or Burmese.

You're my pumpkin pumpkin, hello hunny bunny.

Toko Toko.

:enjoy:

It is stupid to assume that Bangladeshis would foolish enough to even attempt to develop nuclear weapons.

1) Unlike India, Pakistan and Israel, they are signatories of NPT.

2) They do not have any scientific base to develop nuclear weapons, not even nuclear reactor.

3) No NPT member(Russia or even China) will provide even a blue print for a peaceful nuclear reactor, if they even got a whiff of Bangldesh attempting to develop weapons.You can forget about India(because of our Non proliferation principals) or Pakistan(because of obvious reasons).

4) Breach of NPT come with debilitating sanctions, which Bangladesh can not endure, as they have no natural resources like Iran or Godfather like N.Korea.

5)They do not have any nuclear armed foe, to provide them with necessary incentive to take upon the painstaking process of developing nukes.

tujhy kya ja dimagh na kharab ker
wet-dreams.jpg

i want to see u as the next prime minister of bangladesh dude :pop:

Great, now you are saying that Thailand and Malaysia are stupid because they don't have nukes!? First India, then China and now them...

Both countries are light years ahead of us in industry and technology. And never have "electricity issues".

Their leaders are intellectually light years ahead of ours too. So, be-careful what you say.

Remember those well ;)

Last time I remember, Thailand's F-16s raped the Burmese. The mere sight of them was enough to send cold feet.

RTAF's F-16s were on a training mission :rofl:

Here we go.. I found the reference idiot and to those idiots who thanked him.

And unfortunately that was an Uncle Sam reactor

They probably shut that down after it became unstable in 1986

A TRIGA is a toy reactor. One of those that every half-decent university has. It's not a proper test reactor. Idiot.

I simply got tired. I tell you my Bangladeshis, get it right. If you make this mistake, you will repent. It's a redemption for us and we should get this. Whatever it is for peaceful or Military purpose, we need to go nuclear. This is the time. You won't such facility again. Mark my word.

A few years ago I spoke to an Arab friend who was a university lecturer in London in a science related discipline.

He explained to me that atom bomb technology is almost verging on primitive now, as it was created 60 years ago.

He also said (with no disrespect to Pakistan) "If a third world country like Pakistan can build it, do you think rich western nations can't?" e.g. Sweden etc.

You mentioned Japan, he said "Norway can build it in 2 days" (which I think he meant semi-figuratively).

Technology progresses rapidly.

mark1.jpg

This was a computer back in the 50s.

06_archimedes_35438535_620x433.jpg

This computer (Iphone) is far more powerful than that 1950s technology.

The atom bomb is 1930s/40s technology.

Loads of states in the world could produce it but chose not to e.g. Brazil, Japan, Sweden, Norway, South Africa etc.

The nuclear warheads and atomic weapons manufactured today are not the same as the ones made in the 1940's. The atomic weapons of today are far more advance then the primitive atomic weapons of the 1940's. Not only are they more powerful but more sophisticated, the fission technology, boosting, the chemistry and variety of atomic weapons is far more greater than what existed in the 1940's.

He explained to me that atom bomb technology is almost verging on primitive now, as it was created 60 years ago.

He also said (with no disrespect to Pakistan) "If a third world country like Pakistan can build it, do you think rich western nations can't?" e.g. Sweden etc.

The atomic weapons technology is today is not the same as it was 60 years ago, that is why this logic is false. Nuclear armed nations aren't using the old little boy and fat man nuclear designs. As for rich western nations, it would also take them a few years to develop weaponized nuclear weapons fit for war.

That is more than just a computer, that is several computers.

Great, now you are saying that Thailand and Malaysia are stupid because they don't have nukes!? First India, then China and now them...

Both countries are light years ahead of us in industry and technology. And never have "electricity issues".

Their leaders are intellectually light years ahead of ours too. So, be-careful what you say.

Remember those well ;)

Last time I remember, Thailand's F-16s raped the Burmese. The mere sight of them was enough to send cold feet.

Did I say anything about nukes! lol! Why you just jump on! Malaysia was looking for peaceful nuclear Energy but they didn't build it because they think this can bring threat something that happened in Japan DaiIchi reactor. Well, they forecast it even before that happened in Japan! That was good but yet that was mistake. They should have gone for nuclear. They are now going for Green Economy and Green Energy which is a pure shock. Talking is Emerging to relaunch a step to go for Nuclear. If they had done this, they would have already Energy sufficient.

A TRIGA is a toy reactor. One of those that every half-decent university has. It's not a proper test reactor. Idiot.

Ok idiot .. i got it.. its not a proper test reactor. we should consult alumghapya the idiot to buy our next proper test reactor.

Bangladesh is not going for weapons but for nuclear energy. We will built one in 2018. If you bomb it, we will go for Military purpose. Not to mention, we will even install warheads in every places in Bangladesh. Come and annex us!

Why would any one bomb a nuclear power plant, which is under IAEA safeguard?

Any one with half brain knows that all NPT member states are allowed to setup nuclear power plants, nuclear fuel which is supplied by NSG. ie. Bangladesh will not be allowed to setup its own centrifuges to enrich it own fuel.

And without centrifuges there is no chance of developing nuclear weapons.

However if Bangladesh were setup a nuclear enrichment facility, which is not under IAEA safeguards, then it would breach of NPT. Then they are no guarantees what would happen to Bangladesh(economically) or the facility.

After all they are alteast three countries as of now, which will be most glad to see its end.

USA : Does not like any country which breaches NPT.
Israel : Does not like any Islamic country with Nuclear weapons.
India: would not want another nuclear weapon state in the neighborhood.

Remember those well ;)

I forgot Malaysia is struggling with Energy sector. Thailand got steady Industrialization. But Malaysia got more scopes to Industrialize. They will do more after all Tamil Exodus. Look Tamil Exodus is a blessing for us. You will soon see more Bangladeshis are becoming Malaysian to handle Malaysian Industrialization. Now Malaysia is 65% Muslim.

GREAT QUOTES 3.0 - "Talking is Emerging to relaunch a step to go for Nuclear" - TheRafael00000.

What is wrong about that!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom