What's new

Bangladesh will be the nuclear country?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The most beautiful pic i ever saw :cry: there is no other option :devil:

i make it in paint ok :lol: its green world not lala land or haram ka maal :devil:never think abut it ever or else you will be go invisible from that small peace of land:partay::partay:

its world
World_map_green.png

These Indians and one Pakistani trolling at BD are just too funny!

BD has higher social indicators than both India and Pakistan despite the fact it started it's development 25 years late.:lol:

ohhhhh so its mean you are part of them :rolleyes: we are humans have a mercy on us belive me good or bad we are humans we will suicide before haseena rule us :cry:

Don't panic. It'll happen only when some Pakistani has launched suicide attack with a nuclear bomb. You'll all be in the sanctuary of heaven by then!

BD has higher social indicators than both India and Pakistan despite the fact it started it's development 25 years late.:lol:

we just make fun . why so serious ? abut indicators all of six indicators in my car working well others i don't care :P

Don't panic. It'll happen only when some Pakistani has launched suicide attack with a nuclear bomb. You'll all be in the sanctuary of heaven by then!

i think i will commit suicide before ruled by that ugly women :cry: ok now what abut nuclear ? india or russia? who is going to shear :coffee:

I really hate to respond in kind, but some guys on this forum seem to have been given a free hand here!

well, they are permanent members of Naswar corner! Only thing they know is trolling the forum. Imran khan is their head, there are sidekicks like Arp, Krait, skull!! Just ignore...

i make it in paint ok :lol: its green world not lala land or haram ka maal :devil:never think abut it ever or else you will be go invisible from that small peace of land:partay::partay:

its world
World_map_green.png

Bring back the red circle :angry:

well, they are permanent members of Naswar corner! Only thing they know is trolling the forum. Imran khan is their head, there are sidekicks like Arp, Krait, skull!! Just ignore...

you make me head of trolls? ok democracy exercise- members please thank my post if you think he is wrong :tup::lol:

pretty_please_cat-s450x326-177840.jpg

Feel free to be our test site :chilli:

you mean B53 nuclear bomb of bangladesh :cry: :cry: :cry: we are your ex-brothers have a mercy:angel:

68818_389284067826886_691245736_n.jpg

Ok so those members who are the permanent members of Naswar are trolls....lol, just chk there profile & u'll prove urself wrong:

Armstrong, Krait - JTT
Hyperion - one of those persons who know what he is talking (tech. king)
Aeronaut - moderator
Imran Khan - PDF Veteran
Skull and Bones - senior member, knows what he is talking.

Looks like u r the most authentic member here

Kyo yaar ???? :cry:
i know all of naswar corner is troll :chilli:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom