What's new

Bangladesh wants Bangla as an official UN language: Sheikh Hasina

What is the big deal? if u feel you are so important then go and speak in your language when you are representing your country at UN...if fellow countries are interested they will listen to you OR request UN chief to make your language as official UN language to ensure a full time interpreter is deployed all the time when the UN is in session.

hey dipjols videos r better than mallu adult movies in india
i mean 2x films :azn:
Mallu adult movies are x rated, why are you comparing them with your mainstream movies.
Anyway, is not your morality violated by watching these bangla movies that your own people make?

Lyrics of the Bollywood remix song goes like this :

maynar ma: I beg you, O merciful father of mayna, dont talaq me and leave to ashes.

Maynar baap: Woman, you are dark as coal, as attractive as a wooden log. Eff off.

\bangladesh /

Well i get the spanish part, cause south americans speak spanish, but i dont get the french part.

UN just shows that the world is the slave of the west.
French is actually spoken in African, Some middle eastern countries as well as in Canada. Not just France. I think the criteria is not based on how many speak it, but rather broad regional languages spoken officially in multiple countries.

French is actually spoken in African, Some middle eastern countries as well as in Canada. Not just France. I think the criteria is not based on how many speak it, but rather broad regional languages spoken officially in multiple countries.

If thats is taken into account Tamil has more chance of becoming a UN language as it is the official language of 4 countries compared to Bengali's two.

Back
Top Bottom