What's new

Bangladesh to name major road after Indira Gandhi

Well, not all people like her in India. She created lot of mess too. Bangladesh was one of the good things she did.

Thank you.

That is why I believe that South Asians should live in peace and we should encourage more cross border initiatives such as the transport access that Bangladesh will provide to the NE Indian states and the Indian agreement to supply 500MW to the Bangaldesh grid in the next few years.

United we will prosper, divided we will live in poverty for eternity.

I don't think any Indian gives 2 cr@p about what you name your roads, so get out of your delusion.

By the way, there was a similar thread about this 2 months back - http://www.defence.pk/forums/bangladesh-defence/101748-dhaka-road-named-after-indira.html - I am assuming it was about the same road.

Well I think that when Manmohan Singh comes to Dhaka he will inaugurate the road renaming.

I think an even better choice for road names are the names of the three BDR soldiers who were killed in 2001 during the counter attack on BSF that left 200-400 Indian border guards dead. They are true heroes of BD.

Well I think that when Manmohan Singh comes to Dhaka he will inaugurate the road renaming.

I think an even better choice for road names are the names of the three BDR soldiers who were killed in 2001 during the counter attack on BSF that left 200-400 Indian border guards dead. They are true heroes of BD.

3 BDR = 400 BSF. :)
Now I know why pakistanis fled from bangladesh. 10 Indian = 1 pakistani , but still it does not help.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom